Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

Le 23/10/2017 à 7:09 PM, bigmac18 a dit :

Nina and Kira seem to be away for some hours. Did we on CC approve of this? :-)

They are getting ready for Halloween night with their band.
I allowed them to leave a little. :biggrin:

• Like 2

I was watching them this morning (Tuesday).  Kira was still having to play the "wake Nina up and get her out of bed" game.  Only this time it was different in that Nina actually got up and went into the lounge.  Switched on the TV took up her phone and completely ignored Kira. This went on for quite some time, with Kira getting more and more frustrated, and she kept watching the clock.:sad:  Eventually Kira went into the bedroom and went into the closet, almost on the floor in her safety position.  When she emerged it looked like she had been crying.:cry:  This is not good.:sad:  Casual clothes for the morning outing, neither of them looking at all happy.

• Upvote 1

This morning is the total opposite of yesterday.  A double bathtime of N&K, but taking a bath seperately.  A beautiful experience once again.  All smiles love and kisses from both.  :heart:

Also a lovely minute or two of Nina mutually grooming Kira.  I was enthralled.

Looks like an important day ahead for both of them.::)

• Like 1

On 25/10/2017 at 9:58 AM, Hayden said:

:biggrin::biggrin:

Very gracious of you.  I am sure they appreciate the gesture.  So when is the gig?  And is it a large venue?  Just wondering.

Been offline for a while so having to play catch up.:sad:    No one in the apartment right now, except the cats.  So they are enjoying LOTS of freedom.::)  I think we can afford to give them that.

• Like 1

Well!  The girls arrive home just before 07:30 their time.  Nina looking incredibly tired goes straight to bed.  Kira follows a few minutes later.  This time it is Kira who uses her phone whilst Nina eventually cuddles up to her.  A few hugs and kisses and they drift off to sleep.   Less than an hour later, and Kira is trying to get Nina out of bed.  Nina is having none of it and refuses flat out.  Kira leaves storms out of the bedroom annoyed.  She is not playing the "game" this morning.  Into the lounge and straight onto the Laptop.

A little later and Kira is getting dressed to go out.  Nina is still in bed.  Kira looks to be going out in a DRESS again.  Wow!  This happening more and more often.

Kira is not messing about this morning.  Off to work without Nina and without a goodbye it seems.  To be fair, Nina does look sick.  Probably Flu, or just a heavy cold.  Either way that must have been a heavy night for both of them.

16 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

Kira is not messing about this morning.  Off to work without Nina and without a goodbye it seems.  To be fair, Nina does look sick.  Probably Flu, or just a heavy cold.  Either way that must have been a heavy night for both of them.

I saw Kira a little sad. :confused:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hayden said:

I saw Kira a little sad. :confused:

Not surprising with less than an hours sleep.  I think anyone would be sad.  As the wake up "game" has been going on forever it seems.  I am surprised that this has not happened more often.  More than likely they have travelled together each morning.  Now that things have changed and Nina drives more, there is no need to wait for her.  By the way kira went out in an outfit she has worn before.  That time the fashion police (me actually) bemoaned the fact she wore a mismatching belt with it.  I think she must have read that post and this time abandoned the belt.  Good girl.

PM me if you need any more info.

OH Dear.  They are arguing again.  It looks like Nina has a gig tonight.  She could not find something, to go with the red net skirt she likes.  So she started shouting at Kira.  A big shouting match followed, with neither giving any quarter.  Nina packed some stuff in a bag and stormed out without Kira.  Obviously not invited.  This is what annoys Kira more than anything.  Nina going out without her, and meeting up with others, she is not happy with.

A little later and the argument continues via the phones.  Both shouting at each other.  I could hear Nina quite clearly.  Same old situation as before.  These girls need a counsellor. 

Well they know how to contact me.  I shall play peacemaker in the middle.  Some one who will listen to the problems they have with each other.  Then talk them through to a conclusion.  I've done this sort of thing before.  I'm Just a PM away girls!...