Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

17 minutes ago, alokin said:

Yes, their men drink so ... but she drink the rest of Nina's glass ... but because she is a lesbian and I think so.

She has a kind of masculine behaviour, drinking, sitting, walking, but also returning to the kitchen before buttoning her pants when she went to the toilet.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

She has a kind of masculine behaviour, drinking, sitting, walking, but also returning to the kitchen before buttoning her pants when she went to the toilet.

Yes ! Nina likes to receive but is not likely to be now unless she wants to play the role of the audience more interesting to the audience ;)  Personally I like more Kira 

• Like 1

il y a 16 minutes, alokin a dit :

The guest questions about old stories he knows but wants to hear again

Nina tells ...

Hiya.  Well this is interesting, a new guest that no one seems to have seen before.  A brazen one at that, waving to the camera.  I guess no one will be bored tonight.

4 minutes ago, alokin said:

Yes ! Nina likes to receive but is not likely to be now unless she wants to play the role of the audience more interesting to the audience ;)  Personally I like more Kira 

Kira was always my favourite of the two, Nina can be bitchy

• Like 3

1 minute ago, le5b05 said:

Hiya.  Well this is interesting, a new guest that no one seems to have seen before.  A brazen one at that, waving to the camera.  I guess no one will be bored tonight.

I'm worried about the frivolous pose in front of the cameras, which shows that it is explained that there are some fools paying the bills and paying no attention to them ... And the guest even flirts with the cameras ... or has decided to show liberty or wants to make an impression .. .

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Oldstalker said:

The guest has made no attempt to get "touchy feely" whatsoever with Nina; indeed when by the fridge-freezer she deliberately avoided any body contact at all. I am not holding my breath waiting.........

that's right