Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

On 14.12.2017 at 12:06 PM, Yury said:

I can not understand what you need, guys? Do you want to see a real life or that girls get fucked several times a day, like rabbits? In terms of real life - this is one of the most interesting apartments (perhaps the most interesting). Girls engaged in business, made plans, argued, communicated with friends, quarreled and reconciled. Here the passions were seething. If this is not clear to you, then this is your problem, but not the girls. 
As for sex, it is not much. Sincerely sorry. But the RLC is not obliged to show you sex 24/7. Maybe some of you should stop watching the RLC and subscribe to All Girl Massage, Intimate Lesbians or We Live Togetner? 
By the way: if you put cameras in the apartments of members of this forum (including myself), I think the show will be even more boring. :biggrin:

I see and agree with @alokin's point, sex once a month, it could've been alot better.

But I also agree with you. I watch alittle of everything on RLC, not just watch a very few, like some, but I often end up watching N&K. I'd say they are THE most real life aartment on RLC. I love to see their relationship, they often have big struggles and fights, but they always somehow sort it out, because deep down there is a really strong love between them, so they need each other. It is certanly the most emotional apartment.

• Like 4

out of the blue Nina first in the rage and now she's just pissed off  ..Jesus nina  just gone crazy all of a sudden I'm wondering if they had a fight and Kira  walked out earlier and didn't come back by midnight and that's why she's flipping out I'm wondering if kira  found someone else's carpet to clean tonight 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

Indeed. But there are three glasses of champagne, so surely she can't be far?!?

Erm. The ambiance in the apartment has some space for improvement... Nina and Doe-Eyes have an argument at 12h. No Kira.