Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

On 12/21/2017 at 3:03 AM, akriana said:

What's Nina's job?

On 12/21/2017 at 10:31 AM, StnCld316 said:

That information can't be discussed in Open Forums as it pertains to Personal Outside Information of the Tenants.

Yes, outside information in really not allowed. However, gleaned from watching the free cams in the apartment, years ago they were definitely parading out a bunch of balloons to events, and they usually have their house festooned with such decorative items. So we conjectured that they ran some sort of party catering service or gift shop. As usual, we were left with speculation, a favorite hobby of many members here at CamCaps. I don't see such party planning activity now, so I have decided they both are now working undercover for either the CIA or the FSB. Maybe Mossad (in which case Christmas decorations would be part of their cover.) :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I don't see such party planning activity now, so I have decided they both are now working undercover for either the CIA or the FSB. Maybe Mossad (in which case Christmas decorations would be part of their cover.) :rolleyes:

So, basically, we are spying the spies? |-)    I see Nina and Kira in a whole new light :-)

Also. St. Petersburg was home to one of the infamous fake news offices: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5050169/Inside-Putin-s-fake-news-HQ-Moscow.html

The plot thickens...

27 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Kira Fingering Nina now,,,,and now going down on her.::)::)

...and interrupted by Doe Eyes who softely knocked on the bed room door. I don't know  whether she meant: I can hear you, I am leaving, or I want to join you. Anyhow: she left.

Kira was dejected by the disturbance. 

Nina and Kira try to catch their drift again.

39 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

"Real life Lesbians" Nina and Kira are cuddling up together and making out in the bed,,,things are warming up so Sex any minute now::):heart::heart:

The first and last time this month and year is over ... I counted them 18 times + 1 time  threesome and one sex among their guests ... the cats give a lot more to the real life in this apartment ....