Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

37 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Do these cats do anything different or is the same thing day in and day out as always?

Amy these girls are very playful, you never know when they go bisexual or I'm wishing one day they have a foursome. It's not knowing when they do some freaky shit, that keeps me watching or checking on them on CC.:biggrin:

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Do these cats do anything different or is the same thing day in and day out as always?

What should they do? They are for the year+ in their relationships with the guys. They are not swingers. And they are in an unfamiliar city. Friends remained for 800 km.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

What should they do? They are for the year+ in their relationships with the guys. They are not swingers. And they are in an unfamiliar city. Friends remained for 800 km.

I don't know, but they do the exact same thing almost every day. They act like caged animals. 

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I don't know, but they do the exact same thing almost every day. They act like caged animals. 

Just like Nina and Alan (who only recently began to invite friends on the orders of the manager). Just like Pavel and Alice (Violet and Jeff too - but they are cramped. In his apartment they much change).

Of course, I know I'm being too harsh on them. Agreed, the same could be said about most of them. Perhaps the problem is the fact that when it's all boiled down it's just sex and there's really not more too it then that no matter who you are or who they're with. If I (we) can't learn to appreciate the subtleties, then this only becomes like punishment. You see punishment works, but you have to constantly be increasing the level of punishment to get the same effect. At some point the thing being punished just gives up and even that doesn't work anymore. Perhaps it works the same way here. If we continue to want more and more eventually we become immune to the pleasure of any of it. Certainly something worth considering, I think. 

• Like 1