Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

Now who is this beautiful girl trying to decide which outfit to wear today. Oh it's Lena, sorry didn't immediately recognise her with clothes on :biggrin:  So sorry to hear about Lena missing a year at University because of moving to another city. Not fair :angry:

Lena01.jpg

Lena02.jpg

Lena05.jpg

Lena03.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Arkay2 said:

Now who is this beautiful girl trying to decide which outfit to wear today. Oh it's Lena, sorry didn't immediately recognise her with clothes on :biggrin:  So sorry to hear about Lena missing a year at University because of moving to another city. Not fair :angry:

Maybe she decided the problem and did not lose a year. At least she is practicing now. Preparing for the exam or something like that.

• Update - they decided to move it into role-playing games.:biggrin::heart:

15636.jpg

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, groomy said:

Maybe she decided the problem and did not lose a year. At least she is practicing now. Preparing for the exam or something like that.

15636.jpg

Where can I sign up for this medical treatment, I can fake an injury or two. :biggrin:

16 minutes ago, groomy said:

15636.jpg  0   501.77 kB

Really need to forward details of these uniforms onto my Doctor's practice and the local hospital to inspire them

KPLP36.jpg

• Like 2