Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

Just now, Sparkles said:

I guess they didn't do it... but something like we saw at old couch from A&A may be a way to start... 2 couples, girls in the middle kissing and touching and guys behind them 

That would be a good start. At least stay in the same room. They've all seen each other having sex so it shouldn't be a big deal.

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

They need guests and friends. If they don't want to swap, it's the only other way to add interest to this apartment.

As far as I understand, they have problems with guests. They do not have many friends - they can be invited to an apartment with cameras. And they all stayed in the old city.

However, I agree. They have been here for 2 months. During this time, they could find new friends and guests.

Guests, new faces, the most effective way to raise interest. But not the only one. They used to have their niche, their chip. And in the last days they return it. Fun games, positive attitude, nakedness.

For example Lisa - subscribers is loved . And it does even less - than KPLP (only nudity, naked fit, masturbation in good perspectives). Although she invites friends 1-2 times a week.

22 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Why o why do they close the bedroom door? It’s bad for business. Leave it open. Duh!

Amy i think they do it out of habit, i have the habit of locking the front door, and I've accidently locked out the wife from entering the house

28 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Amy i think they do it out of habit, i have the habit of locking the front door, and I've accidently locked out the wife from entering the house

It's stupid to close the door. It's closed again right now. It doesn't do them any good to close this door. If freeloaders or even subsribers are flipping through the apts it looks like no one is home. Yes, some subcribers are too lazy to hunt them down and click on other cams. They are lessening the chances for views by closing that door. I wish there was some way for AlexLina to tell them about this. They are losing money because of it!