Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

19 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Sparkles, you always grab the best screencaps! Awesome, Thanks for sharing!

Tks for your word :blush: You also do a great job!! And all the others of course

I like to capture singular moments like this last one... when nothing is happening i travel from house to house, cam to cam to find some interesting moments to share 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hate to say it but Kesha this time really was a disappointment...

Well, it happens. Earlier, in the old place, she fell into the right stream of debauchery and insanity. And she felt freer - for it was actually in the home city. And she had no lack of communication with her friend (Lena) at the time of the visit.

Now she came to another city (actually as in Amsterdam from Berlin by distance). She had a lot of interests (tourist, shops). Lack of communication with a friend (Lena). Perhaps that's why it came out rather shy. Although she was not shy of the camera.

Blame someone? No. Just did not work out. They played the right games. Quickly reduced all the topics to sex and vulgarity (to the note of Anastasia&Rock&Adam&Jack - where, and five hours in alcoparty, talking about politics, cars, "Do you respect me!?":angry:).

The second girl is from this city. And she danced a good strip.

• Like 1