Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

3 minutes ago, henriPas said:

I am sorry for you, but I prefer the Lena's one.
katie, do sport ! you have to beef up your body

Sorry but saying such things to girls... You just don't do that. She has a unique and nice body and is as beautiful as Lena :heart:

• Like 2

@Realm8kplp Can I suggest that you leave all of the doors open all of the time? When people see the bedroom door closed in the living room people assume that no one is home and they move on to another apt. When the door is closed it really looks like no one is home. If the door is open, the free users can’t see anything really, but they might see a little something and who knows perhaps they might subscribe to see more. But also, maybe a current subscriber willl see that something is happening and look more. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@Realm8kplp Can I suggest that you leave all of the doors open all of the time? When people see the bedroom door closed in the living room people assume that no one is home and they move on to another apt. When the door is closed it really looks like no one is home. If the door is open, the free users can’t see anything really, but they might see a little something and who knows perhaps they might subscribe to see more. But also, maybe a current subscriber willl see that something is happening and look more. 

That's a good idea Amy. Amy usually has only good and nice ideas. :heart:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Agree with you, but i guess it's managers 'orders'.. Because it only happens in houses of Alex and Lina... Zoi&Tim (door), KP&LP (door), Clara&Stas (beads), Eric&Layla (beads).. For now at Linda&Carrie they don't close it because we all know that they aren't showing nothing

39 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Agree with you, but i guess it's managers 'orders'.. Because it only happens in houses of Alex and Lina... Zoi&Tim (door), KP&LP (door), Clara&Stas (beads), Eric&Layla (beads).. For now at Linda&Carrie they don't close it because we all know that they aren't showing nothing

Manager orders to close the door? Surely not. Why? Makes not sense to close the doors. Why make it look like no one is home? Plus, even with the door open, you can’t really see much. Show me any pics from the free cams into the bedroom. 

• Like 1