Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

9 hours ago, mib82 said:

Can anyone please tell me where Peter is? Has he left the project?

No. He return in December.

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:

groomy said before that he had family problems but i'm beginning to wonder if it's more.

No. Peter has no problems in the family. They are in Phil - and therefore he will leave in the beginning of November for 10-14 days. There will be only Lena and Katie. Maybe some guests.

What about - that they are planning a party for Halloween. The problem is that everyone apartments is planning a party. And I'm not sure what they will get, the views and rating they need. When Mira will have crazy swingparty in the apartment. Or Edda & Serena & Nina + guys + can someone else arrange their show. Even Queen Anna is preparing a show.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, groomy said:

What about - that they are planning a party for Halloween. The problem is that everyone apartments is planning a party. And I'm not sure what they will get, the views and rating they need. When Mira will have crazy swingparty in the apartment. Or Edda & Serena & Nina + guys + can someone else arrange their show. Even Queen Anna is preparing a show.

Well things won't be looking good for them. The only thing Katie and Lena will be able to do is go down on each other. I'm sure some people will enjoy it but they're gonna need some guys to fuck.

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well things won't be looking good for them. The only thing Katie and Lena will be able to do is go down on each other. I'm sure some people will enjoy it but they're gonna need some guys to fuck.

I dont know. Maybe they should have an account in forum. It's a chip by Violet and Jeff - which helps them collect statistics and attention. Mira and Henry also created account on the forum. Maybe need more good daily shows (but the last show was ignored here). Maybe more guests are needed (like Nora-type behavior would be perfect).

2 hours ago, mib82 said:

This situation is a little strange...

Everything is logical.

• Like 2

Hello everyone, guys, very glad that you are still with us and support us. We still have three, but do not worry Peter will return at the end of December. Phil will leave in the first days of November and return a week after his departure. All this time we with Lena promise you to organize merry and hot evenings. The main thing is to not miss anything interesting.
Also on the first of November will be a hot party with new guests. Do not miss this it will be very fun. We love you. With respect and love KPLP.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Realm8kplp said:

Hello everyone, guys, very glad that you are still with us and support us. We still have three, but do not worry Peter will return at the end of December. Phil will leave in the first days of November and return a week after his departure. All this time we with Lena promise you to organize merry and hot evenings. The main thing is to not miss anything interesting.
Also on the first of November will be a hot party with new guests. Do not miss this it will be very fun. We love you. With respect and love KPLP.

Welcome friends. We will have a lot of fun here. Great you are here now too :heart: