Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

6 minutes ago, Realm8kplp said:

Hello everyone, guys, very glad that you are still with us and support us. We still have three, but do not worry Peter will return at the end of December. Phil will leave in the first days of November and return a week after his departure. All this time we with Lena promise you to organize merry and hot evenings. The main thing is to not miss anything interesting.
Also on the first of November will be a hot party with new guests. Do not miss this it will be very fun. We love you. With respect and love KPLP.

Awesome to have you here in the forums. Your realm is one of my favorites and I've enjoyed watching everyone having fun there. The Dance machine was a great idea! Hope all is well & look forward to watching your hot party! :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Удивительно, что вы здесь, на форумах. Ваше царство - один из моих любимых, и мне понравилось наблюдать за тем, как все там веселятся. Машина танца была отличной идеей! Надеюсь, все хорошо, и с нетерпением ждем вашей горячей вечеринки! :biggrin:

Thank's for your watching💋

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Realm8kplp said:

Hello everyone, guys, very glad that you are still with us and support us. We still have three, but do not worry Peter will return at the end of December. Phil will leave in the first days of November and return a week after his departure. All this time we with Lena promise you to organize merry and hot evenings. The main thing is to not miss anything interesting.
Also on the first of November will be a hot party with new guests. Do not miss this it will be very fun. We love you. With respect and love KPLP.

Glad to see you guys joined the forum. I've always liked you guys and hope you'll be around for a long time & i'll definitely be watching!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Realm8kplp said:

You guys are a lot of fun!  . Thanks for being on VH, you have lots of fans on here!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, groomy said:

I dont know. Maybe they should have an account in forum. It's a chip by Violet and Jeff - which helps them collect statistics and attention. Mira and Henry also created account on the forum. Maybe need more good daily shows (but the last show was ignored here). Maybe more guests are needed (like Nora-type behavior would be perfect).

Everything is logical.

The have an account now !!

• Like 1