Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's also the reason why every other person on this forum needs to stop saying that every girl always needs to find someone better for every minuscule argument that happens. They think they're sounding macho but in reality it's just an ignorant type of comment and is the worst kind of pandering.

Couldn't agree more, that is my biggest gripe with this forum, the constant putting down of the guys as if they aren't good enough for the female tennants who are treated like Goddesses.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, broxman said:

Couldn't agree more, that is my biggest gripe with this forum, the constant putting down of the guys as if they aren't good enough for the female tennants who are treated like Goddesses.

The only constant guys i see being put down are Rockhead and to a lesser degree Layne. In both those cases they deserve to be put down. Now please i don't want to hear,"It's their lives to live as they see fit" blah blah blah from a certain person, And i don't mean you broxman. If you can't give opinions on here, positive and negative, how boring would that be, 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

The only constant guys i see being put down are Rockhead and to a lesser degree Layne. In both those cases they deserve to be put down. Now please i don't want to hear,"It's their lives to live as they see fit" blah blah blah from a certain person, And i don't mean you broxman. If you can't give opinions on here, positive and negative, how boring would that be, 

It's more like the comment from someone a page or two ago, that said Phil needs replaced, that's the kind of comments I'm talking about. I don't speak the language, so I have no idea how good/bad their relationship is and nobody else does either. He could be the biggest pain in the ass or she could be the biggest pain in the ass, we just don't know.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, broxman said:

It's more like the comment from someone a page or two ago, that said Phil needs replaced, that's the kind of comments I'm talking about. I don't speak the language, so I have no idea how good/bad is their relationship and nobody else does either. He could be the biggest pain in the ass or she could be the biggest pain in the ass, we just don't know.

I saw that, it was a rude comment, every relationship has it's up and downs,  and i don't have any idea if there's a problem, she does seem kinda sad for whatever reason,but that doesn't mean it's over.  I think Phil going away for a bit is going to be good for them, hopefully they see how much they need each other and maybe have a fresh start going forward because they obviously love each other.

• Like 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

I saw that, it was a rude comment, every relationship has it's up and downs,  and i don't have any idea if there's a problem, she does seem kinda sad for whatever reason,but that doesn't mean it's over.  I think Phil going away for a bit is going to be good for them, hopefully they see how much they need each other and maybe have a fresh start going forward because they obviously love each other.

As they say absence makes the heart grow fonder :heart:

• Like 1

Ok, I know that I'm going to killed for this, but here it goes. Katie, I like you guys very much, but you can't come in here and dictate rules to us without consequence. Like a lot of people have pointed out,  we can't understand what you are saying because of the language barrier, and as such it leaves us in the position to speculate, spread rumors, be opinionated, or quite frankly poke fun even at your expense . Plus, you must know that we see your life differently then you see your own life. We can see when someone does something behind your back, for example. By setting rules, you are in effect telling everyone that no one can say anything even remotely negative or speculative about you guys. Seriously, that's the effect of this. From this point onward no one will dare say anything that may even remotely sound critical least they be called out on it for being mean. As I speak people are searching for the member who made the negative comment about Phil, perhaps to burn them at the stake for being so callous. No one wants to be shamed, so from now on, you'll only get lots and lots of well wishes and plenty of sugar coated hugs and kisses and hearts, but the result of this will be that those negative and critical comments will only get pushed into the shadows, into the underground, via PMs or just never see the light of day at all. We have effectively been neutered by your filter. The commentary here has been censored by you. We can no longer freely express ourselves.

The pink elephant in the CC room right now is this new phenomenon of tenants interacting with CC members. I myself am by the far the most guilty of this. In numerous ways I have inserted myself into the lives of the tenants. I have relished my appearances in the apartments among other things. We are treading into new waters everyday in this regard. Now, that it has become apparent that this connection can, and has, had distressing consequences for the tenants, I think it may be time for this to come to a head. Perhaps Nack is right, perhaps this interaction must cease entirely. Given that the tenants have free access to CC, that cat is out of the bag. So, what is the answer to this growing dilemma? Is there a viable balance? I ask you all...

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, I know that I'm going to killed for this, but here it goes. Katie, I like you guys very much, but you can't come in here and dictate rules to us without consequence. Like a lot of people have pointed out,  we can't understand what you are saying because of the language barrier, and as such it leaves us in the position to speculate, spread rumors, be opinionated, or quite frankly poke fun even at your expense . Plus, you must know that we see your life differently then you see your own life. We can see when someone does something behind your back, for example. By setting rules, you are in effect telling everyone that no one can say anything even remotely negative or speculative about you guys. Seriously, that's the effect of this. From this point onward no one will dare say anything that may even remotely sound critical least they be called out on it for being mean. As I speak people are searching for the member who made the negative comment about Phil, perhaps to burn them at the stake for being so callous. No one wants to be shamed, so from now on, you'll only get lots and lots of well wishes and plenty of sugar coated hugs and kisses and hearts, but the result of this will be that those negative and critical comments will only get pushed into the shadows, into the underground, via PMs or just never see the light of day at all. We have effectively been neutered by your filter. The commentary here has been censored by you. We can no longer freely express ourselves.

The pink elephant in the CC room right now is this new phenomenon of tenants interacting with CC members. I myself am by the far the most guilty of this. In numerous ways I have inserted myself into the lives of the tenants. I have relished my appearances in the apartments among other things. We are treading into new waters everyday in this regard. Now, that it has become apparent that this connection can, and has, had distressing consequences for the tenants, I think it may be time for this to come to a head. Perhaps Nack is right, perhaps this interaction must cease entirely. Given that the tenants have free access to CC, that cat is out of the bag. So, what is the answer to this growing dilemma? Is there a viable balance? I ask you all...

I will still be critical as always dont worry. I never insult members or tenants and making a little fun of people well thats should everybody be able to tolerate. Short said. For me nothing will change. 

My opinion is still they did much better at the compound and Phil actually misses parties and get togethers with many people and friends and thats not good for him and makes him look depressed. 

39 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Amy just like tenants have the right to say what they want, so do the CC members, you DON'T put your life in front of cameras & complaint about what people say.

Just now, SPYING 1 said:

Amy just like tenants have the right to say what they want, so do the CC members, you DON'T put your life in front of cameras & complaint about what people say.

No, you don't. Not have that right anymore. That's exactly what Katie's post said to us. That if we say something critical about them, such as expressing the idea that Katie should find another guy, this is not permitted, least you be shamed for distressing a tenant. You will suffer the wrath of the other cc members who will remind you what a horrible person you are for hurting a tenant's feelings.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

No, you don't. Not have that right anymore. That's exactly what Katie's post said to us. That if we say something critical about them, such as expressing the idea that Katie should find another guy, this is not permitted, least you be shamed for distressing a tenant. You will suffer the wrath of the other cc members who will remind you what a horrible person you are for hurting a tenant's feelings.

Theres always a difference from saying sth. critical and getting mean and personal. Not saying that was the case here ....

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Theres always a difference from saying sth. critical and getting mean and personal. Not saying that was the case here ....

Agreed, but now who if the gatekeeper of that differentiation?  It's Katie! Should a cc member be compelled to run their comments past Katie before posting to avoid overstepping this boundary and risk being shamed by the cc community? It's not always so black and white and since we aren't them, how can we know if anything we say is distressing.

I know what you mean and I think most people don't write truly nasty things about the tenants. We all know that our comments are being read by the tenants so most everyone treads softly anyways. I think I'm just trying to make a larger point about this. Who knows what cc members may join and perhaps not have such a nice demeanor as yourself?

Just now, Amy3 said:

Agreed, but now who if the gatekeeper of that differentiation?  It's Katie! Should a cc member be compelled to run their comments past Katie before posting to avoid overstepping this boundary and risk being shamed by the cc community? It's not always so black and white and since we aren't them, how can we know if anything we say is distressing.

I know what you mean and I think most people don't write truly nasty things about the tenants. We all know that our comments are being read by the tenants so most everyone treads softly anyways. I think I'm just trying to make a larger point about this. Who knows what cc members may join and perhaps not have such a nice demeanor as yourself?

Well I guess everybody with at least a little manners know what mean things are and what is only normal criticism. I am quite relaxed about all this Amy. You worry a lil too much. And when Katy is the gatekeeper who will be the keymaster?  lol :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1