Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

They are becoming The Forgotten Four. It takes more than nudity and sex to keep people's interest alive. Never underestimate the power of drama and intrigue my little ones. 

I agree. The same problem for beginners who monotonously do a lot, for example Nina and Alan.

If you do not give something new. Then subscribers quickly switch to the one who offers this new one.

For example - yesterday Anna and Alex invited new friends. Even if they did not get hot orgies - subscribers would have watched. Also everyone watches as Misty leads another guy or teaches Lisa. Even if the guy run away - Misty and Anna watching the statistics and dancing with happiness.

It's not necessarily the guests. Although it is the guests that raise interest. And this can be seen in all the apartments.

But need to do something. They have not yet reached the level of the previous self. It is a little bit better than last week in the mansion.

Since their opening here. What can remember? Girl/girl evening, dancing Lena and Katie. Party body painting - but it came out so-so and not so fun.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, groomy said:

I agree. The same problem for beginners who monotonously do a lot, for example Nina and Alan.

If you do not give something new. Then subscribers quickly switch to the one who offers this new one.

For example - yesterday Anna and Alex invited new friends. Even if they did not get hot orgies - subscribers would have watched. Also everyone watches as Misty leads another guy or teaches Lisa. Even if the guy run away - Misty and Anna watching the statistics and dancing with happiness.

It's not necessarily the guests. Although it is the guests that raise interest. And this can be seen in all the apartments.

But need to do something. They have not yet reached the level of the previous self. It is a little bit better than last week in the mansion.

Since their opening here. What can remember? Girl/girl evening, dancing Lena and Katie. Party body painting - but it came out so-so and not so fun.

The bound between these four does not look the same as it was before and they seem to be a bit bored. They have been much more out of the apt. then they were at the Comp. and when at home, in their separate bedrooms behind closed doors. I can’t pinpoint any specific problems in K&P relationship but Peter has spent several nights on the LR couch while it seems that that Kate wants to be left alone a lot and spends most of her time in bed.  

While watching Lena on the bed earlier today, something profound occurred to me. She has a perfect body. This woman possesses every cliché trait that every human on earth (male or female) associates with feminine perfection. She has a perfect shape, a perfect complexion, perfect breasts and a beautiful face. As shown in the second photo (inset), even her pussy is just plain... perfect. Peter is a lucky man. :arrow: :heart:

Lena Pic2 2017-08-19.jpg

Lena Pic 2017-08-19.jpg

• Like 6