Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

1 hour ago, henriPas said:

Thanks to all who post wonderfull pics !!!

m847.jpg

Henri, you're another one. I don't know how you do it, but this picture is 2646 x 1399,
with a barely noticeable loss in quality. FANTASTIC!! It's all about the detail. Like you
jokingly said, you could smell Lena's feet. Hilarious! Another way to put it is, I want
to be able to count the hairs on her pussy, which is just a figure of speech, because
most of these girls don't have any hair on their pussies. Great job! And like you said,
"Thanks to all who post wonderful pics!!!"  You are a blessing.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Henri, you're another one. I don't know how you do it, but this picture is 2646 x 1399,
with a barely noticeable loss in quality. FANTASTIC!! It's all about the detail. Like you
jokingly said, you could smell Lena's feet. Hilarious! Another way to put it is, I want
to be able to count the hairs on her pussy, which is just a figure of speech, because
most of these girls don't have any hair on their pussies. Great job! And like you said,
"Thanks to all who post wonderful pics!!!"  You are a blessing.

Merci...  sincerely...

• Like 1

Comme je reprends le boulot, je vous offre quelques photos, et je serais moins sur CC...

Mais je suis toujours preneur de vidéo gratuite de Lena !!!

As I take over the job, I offer you some pictures, and I would be less on CC ...

But I'm still a free video taker from Lena !!!

h6qe.jpg

6gdb.jpg