Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

6 hours ago, seb38240 said:

lazy and boring

I agree. They lost their token - to be cheerful, positive, hold regular parties.

Maybe they are all good with the rating. Maybe they are on a fixed salary. And they have no incentive to do more. For example, Misty earned x4 - got money for x4 and she feels good:rolleyes:.

Maybe they just took a break. Or they can not settle in a new place.

Lena = Leora. Yes, on this can raise apartment (as far as I know Leora on the RLC earns more than many others, except for top couples like Masha and Sasha). But I doubt that this is possible today. Leora started about 5 years ago. And then there was no competition...

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, gosa said:

(SPAM Link Removed)

SPAM                                                             

6 hours ago, groomy said:

I agree. They lost their token - to be cheerful, positive, hold regular parties.

Maybe they are all good with the rating. Maybe they are on a fixed salary. And they have no incentive to do more. For example, Misty earned x4 - got money for x4 and she feels good:rolleyes:.

Maybe they just took a break. Or they can not settle in a new place.

Lena = Leora. Yes, on this can raise apartment (as far as I know Leora on the RLC earns more than many others, except for top couples like Masha and Sasha). But I doubt that this is possible today. Leora started about 5 years ago. And then there was no competition...

???? Means  ?

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

For the first month, Misty earned about as much as calculatingly earns apartment for 4 participants.

Nice and well deserved.. She started really good but slowed down lately. Let's hope she will pick up the pace again after a well deserved rest. And she should give Panda and Dog their share too :biggrin: