Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

for whatever the reason is they have totally lost it. they don't even have sex anymore, don't parade around the house naked, don't do anything. and unfortunately a lot of the houses have gone stale of late. here, zoi, lisa, layla, all doing practiclly nothing after having a lot of sex in the past. add to that xgswhoever, maria, rockhead, jeka when sara is away (most of the time), layne, (no longer trying to have xtra activities), anna in bed all the time, artur & carol gone, violet & jeff moving. that leaves nina & serena, bree, misty, alice, & insatiable margaret. someone needs to light a fire under some of these apts or replace some. we know that most of them are good when they want to be. if they can't get their mojo back then it's time to step aside!

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

for whatever the reason is they have totally lost it. they don't even have sex anymore, don't parade around the house naked, don't do anything. and unfortunately a lot of the houses have gone stale of late. here, zoi, lisa, layla, all doing practiclly nothing after having a lot of sex in the past. add to that xgswhoever, maria, rockhead, jeka when sara is away (most of the time), layne, (no longer trying to have xtra activities), anna in bed all the time, artur & carol gone, violet & jeff moving. that leaves nina & serena, bree, misty, alice, & insatiable margaret. someone needs to light a fire under some of these apts or replace some. we know that most of them are good when they want to be. if they can't get their mojo back then it's time to step aside!

Totaly agree,my fears it's that VH it's trying to be similar to Rlc.When i sign VH lots of months ago almost all the houses had action very regulary,residents made some sexy events also very frequently and sex happened all over the place,in my opinion seem s they are trying to become another Rlc..with residents in the houses doing routine after routine and almost nothing more,best exemples of this it's Grisham and Maria new place and how things changed and even more the place of the Nothing's.Its only the second time I see an house in the site that residents don't have sex or other sexy things for more than an full month and nothing it's done.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Totaly agree,my fears it's that VH it's trying to be similar to Rlc.When i sign VH lots of months ago almost all the houses had action very regulary,residents made some sexy events also very frequently and sex happened all over the place,in my opinion seem s they are trying to become another Rlc..with residents in the houses doing routine after routine and almost nothing more,best exemples of this it's Grisham and Maria new place and how things changed and even more the place of the Nothing's.Its only the second time I see an house in the site that residents don't have sex or other sexy things for more than an full month and nothing it's done.

i don't want anyone to lose their home or livelihood but people have been kicked out in the past when they were still doing a lot more than some of these current apts. these guys had better wake up!!!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i don't want anyone to lose their home or livelihood but people have been kicked out in the past when they were still doing a lot more than some of these current apts. these guys had better wake up!!!!

Exactly.For exemple an place very similar to the Nothing's were closed after few months,and others residents in other houses recieve an "advice" for be more active,but seems the houses and residents aren't all equal...Gess the manager in charge makes a lot diference,with the "right"one you just need to come at end of night to sleep and few more.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Exactly.For exemple an place very similar to the Nothing's were closed after few months,and others residents in other houses recieve an "advice" for be more active,but seems the houses and residents aren't all equal...Gess the manager in charge makes a lot diference,with the "right"one you just need to come at end of night to sleep and few more.

you're right. maybe because of xgswhoever doing nothing & not getting the boot the others have seen that & decided to do nothing & still get paid. xgswhoever needs to be thrown out before all apts stop doing anything. if not the entire site could be ruined!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

you're right. maybe because of xgswhoever doing nothing & not getting the boot the others have seen that & decided to do nothing & still get paid. xgswhoever needs to be thrown out before all apts stop doing anything. if not the entire site could be ruined!

Really, if they xgswhever can get away with it, why should anyone else do anything extra. If nothing else was going on you could at least tune into kplp and see them trotting around naked. They need to have more "contests" like they were having, where the losers blew the winners. and vice versa, That was funny and sexy,

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Lesbian sex or bust! Sorry, it's just the truth. 

Thx again for that Amy!  Im looking at I'm looking atKatie and Phil here, does he ever go down on her? At 1258 their having some foreplay, at 0100 he gives her what i would call a courtesy lick, 104 he's f'ng her, and at 106 it's over. Gee, that must have been lots of fun for her.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thx again for that Amy!  Im looking at I'm looking atKatie and Phil here, does he ever go down on her? At 1258 their having some foreplay, at 0100 he gives her what i would call a courtesy lick, 104 he's f'ng her, and at 106 it's over. Gee, that must have been lots of fun for her.

he does. but lately they've hardly done anything together at all. it's starting to be a surprise when they are together!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

he does. but lately they've hardly done anything together at all. it's starting to be a surprise when they are together!

A lot of people are saying they've lost it since they moved in the new place. They should be happy with the new place, it's great! I have my theories about what the problem is, not a good vibe there right now