Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

10 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Just maybe the guys have wanted to swap the girls & the girls have said "N O" & the guys feel that by them having sex, they did the trade & the guys didn't get a new partner 

Well the girls got it on , if the guys want to they could give each other blowjobs to get back at the girls and see how they like it, Lol, , Of course that would never happen, and if it does,  i will definately not be watching

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Wow! I'm surprised that he would get so upset about it. I mean practically every guy on the planet dreams of sex with 2 women. Surely if your girlfriend is willing to make out with another girl that's a green light for the all mighty menashe twa or at least an opening to the possibility. I suppose it could also mean she'd rather be with women and not you. Perhaps that's what he's afraid of. Damn Ash, Guy is in love with you. Kudos for asking him. Most women would never be so bold. 

Thats exactly what he thinks would be the case, to him that would be cheating, not as bad as if i was with a guy behind his back, but still cheating. And if i left him out, i might be into women, and he might be out.Now if we had a straight up threesome, he wouldnt feel that way, but doing it without him, he would be jealous for sure. Guy wants me all for himself, and i got no problems with that for sure. After 3 years theres almost nothing we can't talk to each other about. Thats why i think the guys might have a problem with it, they weren't involved. Just a far out thory of mine, and more rampant speculation. That's what we do best on here right?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That would cause more than sparks to fly, that would burn the entire building down, can you imagine the buzz on here!

I know can you imagine the uproar. It would be amazing. Just for the record I've done it and it was completely amazing! Guys you have no idea how great it is to suck cock and get fucked. Before I meet my girl I had an Asian transsexual girlfriend. I wish I could run a few different lives simultaneously cause she was amazing! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I know can you imagine the uproar. It would be amazing. Just for the record I've done it and it was completely amazing! Guys you have no idea how great it is to suck cock and get fucked. Before I meet my girl I had an Asian transsexual girlfriend. I wish I could run a few different lives simultaneously cause she was amazing! 

Oh you're such a braggart!  Lol, Is there any combination of men women or trans that you havn't experienced. Ive had  some twosomes, thats about as far as my history goes!

I think i told you before, Guy and i would like to have a threesome, but were not actively seeking it out, but if the situation came up we would go for it. But he would only if it the thrid person was another female. Which im good with, i'd love to go down on a lady and make her cum hard, ive never done it, but i know what i like, and we all pretty much like the same things done

No.

I really do not know why they stopped (except for auxiliary factors - Lena is learning and come home tired, Phil has problems with relatives). But this version is exactly wrong.

14 hours ago, mic351 said:

I  agree with this post.  I might also add the Lena lost a year at her University with this move and she was really upset with the move according to Groomy.  Could be like Kkru said, It was just a bad move all around and has cast a pall of depression on the house..

She was able to solve them. She simply learns to start a little later (not since September 1). By the way - if she could not transfer. That such behavior would be understandable, they would not hold anything here. Tired, fed to the teeth, had other ideas. But now, Lena is already tied to the city by the University. Therefore, the fact that they stopped - I can not explain. Maybe some more problems with the bosses. Just all the apartments of Alex and Lina, with the exception of Margaret - stopped. Really. If to take people whom they expelled from the mansion - each expelled did more any of the all current pairs, with the exception of Margaret. But Margaret goes along the path of Nina. And the rating will also drop, despite sex 3-5-per day.

About 2 weeks ago - I still held opinions, they get the average rating on the norm. They are on a fixed salary - why do more? But now - even without Brazilians, I do not believe that they are gaining average in the norm.

For in the apartment Anastasia - where there are the following bonuses:
- regular guests, including girls.
- a constant movement, albeit alcoholics.
- a factor of novelty.
- 1 on the site and in the top on the forum.

There the rating is not so good. And Anastasia already worries about this. KPLP is even less moving and fun, there are no guests, there is no factor of novelty (and to gain a good fanbase - which would be stable even looked nothing should be at least a year).

37 minutes ago, groomy said:

No.

I really do not know why they stopped (except for auxiliary factors - Lena is learning and come home tired, Phil has problems with relatives). But this version is exactly wrong.

She was able to solve them. She simply learns to start a little later (not since September 1). By the way - if she could not transfer. That such behavior would be understandable, they would not hold anything here. Tired, fed to the teeth, had other ideas. But now, Lena is already tied to the city by the University. Therefore, the fact that they stopped - I can not explain. Maybe some more problems with the bosses. Just all the apartments of Alex and Lina, with the exception of Margaret - stopped. Really. If to take people whom they expelled from the mansion - each expelled did more any of the all current pairs, with the exception of Margaret. But Margaret goes along the path of Nina. And the rating will also drop, despite sex 3-5-per day.

About 2 weeks ago - I still held opinions, they get the average rating on the norm. They are on a fixed salary - why do more? But now - even without Brazilians, I do not believe that they are gaining average in the norm.

For in the apartment Anastasia - where there are the following bonuses:
- regular guests, including girls.
- a constant movement, albeit alcoholics.
- a factor of novelty.
- 1 on the site and in the top on the forum.

There the rating is not so good. And Anastasia already worries about this. KPLP is even less moving and fun, there are no guests, there is no factor of novelty (and to gain a good fanbase - which would be stable even looked nothing should be at least a year).

Does not surprise rating at new place is not good. Nobody really wants to watch the three stooges. The sex is always same in the dark, Anastasia wears too much clothes when roaming around and they are bathing in swimwear or underwear. When she's worried it's on her to change sth...

About KPLP well maybe for them the money they get is enough and that's why they don't do more. I tune in here mainly to watch Marseille lately :biggrin:

• Like 2

kplp still could come back but not at the rate they are going now. anastasia place is no good. nothing worth watching there & rockhead is a complete moron. ana is a fool to stay with him but if i check it she just becomes more of a slave to him. unwatchable.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Sparkles said:

So the guys may tell the girls to go out for the night and then join together in one bedroom and get 'revenge'

NewPuke3.gif N O !!!!! I wouldn't be able to watch this house again, the girls would lose the respect they had for Phil & Peter