Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

36 minutes ago, lamtumo said:

I think he was still spewing his seed as he was wiping it all up

Yes, you saw it too. Why so quick to clean up? It’s not like they are going anywhere. Plus, no affective afterwards is truly poor quality love making. The whole session looked like work. Sorry, but it wasn’t sexy. 

• Like 1

I just watched these 4 doing their oral on the girls, and then splitting up. These 4 have done everything sexual on cam and with each other except the guys blowing each other, and swapping. I would love to know why it hasn't happened, is it one of them, all of them, one couple that's holding it up. I personally think it's probably the guys, i know it would kill Guy to watch someone hammering me, even if he was with the guys girlfriend or wife. To be honest, it would be hard for me to see him with someone else, i'm a jealous bitch, Has groomy ever said they talk about a swap? And what's wrong with Katie and Phil, tthey don't seem very happy with each other any more, they make a really cute couple. 

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, you saw it too. Why so quick to clean up? It’s not like they are going anywhere. Plus, no affective afterwards is truly poor quality love making. The whole session looked like work. Sorry, but it wasn’t sexy. 

There aren't too many couples on here that do much cuddling after they make love. It's especially true with the couples where the women don;t have orgasms, which is mostly the case with the 2 couples here. Thats why the women are always masturbating and the guys aren't. I don't know if you saw Clara and Stas earlier, they seem like a really sexy pair, really hot sex, and they we're having fun with each other,hopefully they don't burn out being home alone every day and just banging away 3 or 4 times a day.