Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

This is to all you long term lurkers.  What's up with Katie & Phil?  Whenever they're alone in the same room, the temperature drops a lot.  Did I miss something or is there trouble in paradise.  It would be a damn shame is there is because I like Katie most of all the other girls.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Koach said:

This is to all you long term lurkers.  What's up with Katie & Phil?  Whenever they're alone in the same room, the temperature drops a lot.  Did I miss something or is there trouble in paradise.  It would be a damn shame is there is because I like Katie most of all the other girls.

They have been acting like that since they got to this new place. I think they are burned out, but they don't have a plan B. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Koach said:

It would be kinda sad if they broke up, they used to have a lot of fun with each other, now they don't look happy much alone with each other. It's probably a combination of being on VH too long, and being young. It's pretty special for a couple as young as they are to stay together for good. People change and pressures of life increase and it sounds dumb, but it takes a lot of commitment to get through that at a young age. I know all this because i'm the ripe old age of 26 and i know everything now of course!

• Like 1

@Ashleyxyz. I think the following is attributed to Mark Twain. Mr. Twain was addressing an audience and told how when he was 18 he was very embarrassed by his father because he was so stupid. When he turned 21, he was beside himself with pride in his dad because he couldn't believe how much the old man had learned in three years. Ar71gn. You'd be very surprised. My wife and I were nudists for a few years in our much younger days. Being around other nude women becomes ho hum very quickly. Although one does become very good at holding eye contact. Nudist kids would go around the park after dark and peek in windows watching people get dressed for bed.