Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

I do not think Katie enjoys being a tummy cum dump.  I think she would like to have a romantic boyfriend, and this guy is all about his freaking computer.  He and Paul to some degree (both like their computers more than their girlfriend.  I wish he would go find a nerd woman and let Katie find her a romantic guy (or girl).  Please? 

Which brings me to a question.  They brought on a gay couple (men), how long until they bring on a girl.girl couple? 
Personally they will need no visitors, they will keep me entertained and clicking all the time all by themselves. 

2 minutes ago, PENSIVE BLUEYES said:

I do not think Katie enjoys being a tummy cum dump.  I think she would like to have a romantic boyfriend, and this guy is all about his freaking computer.  He and Paul to some degree (both like their computers more than their girlfriend.  I wish he would go find a nerd woman and let Katie find her a romantic guy (or girl).  Please? 

Which brings me to a question.  They brought on a gay couple (men), how long until they bring on a girl.girl couple? 
Personally they will need no visitors, they will keep me entertained and clicking all the time all by themselves. 

Who is Paul? You mean Peter right? And VH said lesbian places will come online shortly after gay places.

9 minutes ago, PENSIVE BLUEYES said:

My bad.  I'm new and trying to figure this out in between BillyCox and RHdem being total askholes.  LOL.  Paul is in RLC not VHTV.  Paul has the beautiful Leora.  And he doesn't like having a sensual relationship with her.  He would rather play on his computer.

Aha now I know what Paul you mean. I do not watch RLC but I heard he must be quite an idiot...

• Like 1

Phil, buy the book The Five Love Languages of Couples.  You and Katie go through it together.  Read and apply the instructions within the book. (that's called learning).  Once that one is completed, then buy the book the Five Love Languages of Apology.  Learn how to apologize.  Romance the Home.  Give Katie a reason to smile!  My Humble Opinion.  (cant forget that)