Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

Of course they could go further & maybe they will but i think they were really hot tonight.

after tonight.. i believe in that possibility.. lets just see if this happen because peter wasn't there... or if was a coincidence

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

after tonight.. i believe in that possibility.. lets just see if this happen because peter wasn't there... or if was a coincidence

I was thinking about that. Do you think that maybe peter might have a problem sharing lena?

18 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

I was thinking about that. Do you think that maybe peter might have a problem sharing lena?

If i had to guess and see someone with a problem will be Phil because he looks always unhappy there.. Peter and Lena seems to be with the relation on another level and i believe that if peter had some problem with sharing, Lena will not do anything with him, only with katie

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

Of course they could go further & maybe they will but i think they were really hot tonight.

Their problem is instability. And when they are going to a hot show - in other houses also starts orgies.

I respect them for the old days. Then they were natural, active and top-level in VH. They really improved the project. It was first who started the naked days (I'm just talking about VH). The first to start regular parties. Thematic days. They were the first to attract other participants to debauchery. About debauchery - then more did only Anna&Alex and several days of Jeka. And they are the only ones who fucked in the pool:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:. Swimming pool RLC Efim is more like Furaco - therefore among all "Reality" projects.

Now there are participants who do much more. And when the KPLP started its show in Nina apt was a 2 round crazy orgy in the same composition as the KPLP (2 girls and Alan), but much more hard. Mira has 2x2 with an exchange.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Their problem is instability. And when they are going to a hot show - in other houses also starts orgies.

I respect them for the old days. Then they were natural, active and top-level in VH. They really improved the project. It was first who started the naked days (I'm just talking about VH). The first to start regular parties. Thematic days. They were the first to attract other participants to debauchery. About debauchery - then more did only Anna&Alex and several days of Jeka. And they are the only ones who fucked in the pool:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:. Swimming pool RLC Efim is more like Furaco - therefore among all "Reality" projects.

Now there are participants who do much more. And when the KPLP started its show in Nina apt was a 2 round crazy orgy in the same composition as the KPLP (2 girls and Alan), but much more hard. Mira has 2x2 with an exchange.

yes. i saw a lot of that but i still think that these guys did pretty well. probably because they know now what they are up against. a few days ago it looked like they were going to dissapear but now i don't think that they will. and they definitely beat misty tonight by a mmile. she is going to have to step it up. # 26 sex is not exciting & he's becoming a minuteman. i think that as long as kplp keeps moving forward they will not be on top but they will still do well. however if they go backward they will be soon forgotten. but i give them a lot of credit for tonight!

24 minutes ago, broxman said:

It was quite a something to see a kiss between Phil & Lena. Whether this will continue and progress....who knows.

Agreed. It's not something I would expect to see often if ever again but it was definitely hot to see it the first time. I have my fingers crossed that they will be more relaxed into letting this happen again.

• Like 2