Archive Moment Requests Part #1

3 hours ago, firewall said:

@golfer06 hi, this is the wrong cameras was recorded 🙂

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm57/cam110/colin-friend-early-evening-suck-fuck-feb-28

can you record again but with the good cameras pls thanks

@firewall thanks for the heads up. i fucked up the other cam also but i resaved them with the correct cams. should be in archive as soon as vh clears the page again.

• Like 1

The feb 27 archive says Cornelius is fucking Riley---The guy is not Cornelius and the girl is not Riley--It is the guy with the tattoos and the foot long dick and his beautiful but still unnamed girlfriend--I call her angel because she is so beautiful--She is not Riley

Screenshot (876).png

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

The feb 27 archive says Cornelius is fucking Riley---The guy is not Cornelius and the girl is not Riley--It is the guy with the tattoos and the foot long dick and his beautiful but still unnamed girlfriend--I call her angel because she is so beautiful--She is not Riley

Screenshot (876).png  0

not sure which vid you are referring to as i rarely save anything from this apt. but i don't even know anyone's name there as it is 1 of the most boring, nothing ever happens places in vh history. a huge dissapointment as i remember what elise & sandy were capable of when they visited polly/ray apt. anyway it just went offline & if vh has a clue it will stay there.

• Like 1