Nelly & Bogdan General Chat & Quotes Aug/Dec 2017

I have been following Nelly for as long as She and Boggy have been participants on RLC...... First of all Nelly is awesome, and I would have married her as Bogdan did. The perfect giving, loving, caring mate.

Funny, sensitive, extremely beautiful, very sensual and sexual and of course . Now she is doing all she can to please her love "Boggy", and we all must, completely respect that she will do whatever it takes to make him happy. a true love of man's life and happiness.

Nelly, I love your voice. the sounds you make when your in the throws of passion, and I must say you have been one of my most favorite participants ever on RLC, and I have been a member since the very beginning of RLC, and watching you since the nearly the beginning in Italy . I will always be your fan as you understand the concept of RLC

You are amazing, simply put.:heart: BTW the most memorable smile ever on RLC:biggrin:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I have been following Nelly for as long as She and Boggy have been participants on RLC...... First of all Nelly is awesome, and I would have married her as Bogdan did. The perfect giving, loving, caring mate.

Funny, sensitive, extremely beautiful, very sensual and sexual and of course . Now she is doing all she can to please her love "Boggy", and we all must, completely respect that she will do whatever it takes to make him happy. a true love of man's life and happiness.

Nelly, I love your voice. the sounds you make when your in the throws of passion, and I must say you have been one of my most favorite participants ever on RLC, and I have been a member since the very beginning of RLC, and watching you since the nearly the beginning in Italy . I will always be your fan as you understand the concept of RLC

You are amazing, simply put.:heart: BTW the most memorable smile ever on RLC:biggrin:

Nicely spoken, agree. Can't watch them 24/7 but I do like their real life. 

51 minutes ago, gtiioniq said:

Nicely spoken, agree. Can't watch them 24/7 but I do like their real life. 

10 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Everything you said is true.. But she is not extremely beautiful unless you mean the inner beauty ..