Margaret & Tony

Hope tomorrow tony and Margaret stay alone,or at max with that other new girl guest.Sont take me wrong nothing at all against Eric and Layla but don't like them all vanishing every 15min,using the warbrote zone with doors closed for the first time i remember,Just my person taste..would like to see t&m with the other couple and not this one.

I mean this house was very clean,without people going hide all the time it hardrobe room..but tonight it was just to much,even an pipe was visible one of the time Eric and tony got out the place.I really like this house,the couple and hope some things don't change.

I know it is Russian custom to remove your shoes before entering the home, but is it also a custom for women to remove their pants? All the women in these apartments seem to walk around in their panties 24/7, no matter who else is present. I'm not complaining, just wondering before I get my visa to live in Russia. ::)