Margaret & Tony

19 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Anybody else have an opinion about leaving threads open or closing them? I think I’m leaning towards to original idea of closing them. I suppose someone could always open and new thread under the apt, right?

I think that closing the topic is right here.
Just something I want to point out first.
Very strange that Eric and Layla had a good couple of days off while they were active (and very active). And when the apartment returns, we have Alex, Lina and his "squire" there.

Not to mention the absence of Layla for greater times each time.

Now the news, points out that Margareth and Tony, had a strong discussion and broke. Luckily, this time no one tried to "steal" the cams there. Or was dragged by the hair out the door.

Coincidentally we have already seen this and we have already lost count of how many have already jumped from this boat in this management project. And reasons for this.

Let's see who the new door neighbors will be and how they will be and possibly walk with Eric and Layla. And how long they will last.

21 hours ago, groomy said:

Philosophy is simple. If look at paid cameras = you get money. Do not look = you do not get. If the participant does nothing and subscribers will watch paid cameras. There will be no questions from the management.

xgswhoever - receive very little money. And it is quite possible they will be closed. Because the statistics are not enough to rent an apartment and equipment.

However, statistics are not directly related to actions. Nina and Alan arranged for 3-5 sessions of passionate sex. And at them in peak of falling was very little, much less xgswhoever. Now thanks to the hot Serena and her friends - they rebooted the apartment. And they are all fine. But if it were not for the guests. Probably would soon there was a message in Twitter, "Bye-bye, Nina and Alan."

I guess that M&T had bad statistics. But I do not know. Personally, I did not watch them. Only activity. And Tony was always drunk. In general, the apartment was not very interesting. However, if look at all 4 apartments of Alex and Lina in the last week. It was here that there was more action. Honestly.

A note to this, drunken Tony (with Eric), just as it was with Josh when  they were joined.
Another situation I followed evolving. Margareth was more and more like Jess in certain situations (if someone here understands me).

Coincidentally, we never saw in a more precarious condition (changing legs for the drink), Layla, Silvia and Margaret. Only their respective male companions. All with one common point.

It would be smart Katie and Lena, to keep their men closer to them.

• Like 1