Margaret & Tony

On 02/09/2017 at 4:49 AM, ze81 said:

I really like Margaret but they should try do start doing other things,why not inviting that nice girl guest for stay an weekend for exemple.Make an party in an weekend or something with guests not the VH residents next door.

Agree... it's starting to loose the interest.. Or they from time to time could try to do the same like KPLP

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Agree... it's starting to loose the interest.. Or they from time to time could try to do the same like KPLP

They are an perfectly fine VH couple but things need an little "shake",and to me will no be done with the friend couple next door,this house is an small mistery to me,started very good,they had even some unknown girl guest that were great,then Probrably by decision of managers they recieve Layla and Eric,those new guest vanished,it's still an good house but in my opinion could had been even better,small decisions made major importance.

Just now, ze81 said:

They are an perfectly fine VH couple but things need an little "shake",and to me will no be done with the friend couple next door,this house is an small mistery to me,started very good,they had even some unknown girl guest that were great,then Probrably by decision of managers they recieve Layla and Eric,those new guest vanished,it's still an good house but in my opinion could had been even better,small decisions made major importance.

I'm not saying it's not a good house.. I like them.
For me, when i'm saying 'it's starting to loose the interest' it's my personal opinion from what normally i like to expect.. The same reason that i don't spend much time at KPLP, Zoi & Tim (now, since the threesome situation ... let's see with sally now there), Jeka + P&A + J&V (And i 'love' Alice and Violett), Carol & Artur, Mika & Layne...  Exclude for now Nina & Alan because it seems they are starting to change the way they was in the past and started to receive guests

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I'm not saying it's not a good house.. I like them.
For me, when i'm saying 'it's starting to loose the interest' it's my personal opinion from what normally i like to expect.. The same reason that i don't spend much time at KPLP, Zoi & Tim (now, since the threesome situation ... let's see with sally now there), Jeka + P&A + J&V (And i 'love' Alice and Violett), Carol & Artur, Mika & Layne...  Exclude for now Nina & Alan because it seems they are starting to change the way they was in the past and started to receive guests

I know that sparkles.I totaly understand what you mean.Margaret and tony are totaly fine and already give us great moments,it's just we or at least some of us would like some diferent situations from time to time,like that guest coming again or maybe some crazy party,well..something that were nice and changed a little te mood of the house.Basicaly for routine doesn't install,Basicaly and just like you said something like it happened in Nina and Alan place.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ze81 said:

I don't know why you are adding 1+1 to get your theory, yes Layla and Eric were introduced there while the setting up of there apartment but blaming them and the managers for the guests not coming around is not nice and unfounded without proof. There could be numerous reasons that no guests have been around since. And if Layla and Eric could back to the way they were back in the first apartment and bring Margaret & Tony along for the journey it would be great to see but if there limit is just between the two of them it is also fine.