"New" girl Kaley

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Kaley says I ain't afraid of no Ghosts

SUPERSTAR

What makes Kaley a superstar?  Is it her bates that she does every darn night?  Please enlighten me, I'm dying to know!

I've seen a couple of them and the camera is fuzzy as hell and the angle is just as bad.  I don't get where some of you come off saying things like this.  Is it because she is the only one doing anything that you might be able to see?  Not picking on you Thes, I just really am trying to understand where you are coming from.

Her personality , she always in good mood and smiling and joking, when Kristy get sick of Kami's shit she always plays the mediator.

She understands her presence in front of the cameras, and seldom lets It reflect on who she is like Kristy. I just like her even keel personality, suits her.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Looks are only skin deep, and then there is the real person behind the looks.

Yes I saw you posted in the other topic how she behaved badly towards people, must have been before my time cause I havent seen that behaviour yet.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Kaley left 3K on February 19 2019 after 546 days as a participant

sad day for me 😪

I was really lucky to be able to live this experience for so long and I enjoyed all these moments with her ❤️
I hope with all my heart the best in her future life 

❤️❤️❤️   love you ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 3