Lisa & Em - Part #1

5 minutes ago, Russ said:

I agree Amy3, Lisa needs a good guy like Pavel  

Oh yes, Pavel is a great guy and a great lover. Excellent choice for comparison. Lewis marches in Misty's band. Perhaps Lisa felt like she needs to keep her stay and knows that Lewis is a willing partner so she caved for him. I just hope she doesn't delude herself into thinking he could ever be a good boyfriend. Just my opinion! 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I wonder if it's because of the inane comments here about here about her relationship with this guy.

Since we know that she reads this, a simple rule should be that you don't say anything here that you wouldn't say to her face.

7 minutes ago, eagleb1 said:

I guess you didn't understand the post from Amy3

Arkay2 said 19H ago (yesterday, before Lewis) that she put a sad face at the shower (probably something from her private life), usually the way she tell us who she is feeling

And what Amy3 tried do say is that after Lewis visit she seems to be much different... smiling, laughing, with a different spirit 

If it's me that didn't understand, sorry about that

32 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh yes, Pavel is a great guy and a great lover. Excellent choice for comparison. Lewis marches in Misty's band. Perhaps Lisa felt like she needs to keep her stay and knows that Lewis is a willing partner so she caved for him. I just hope she doesn't delude herself into thinking he could ever be a good boyfriend. Just my opinion! 

I think you are right here as much as Lisa has good sex with Lewis, it certainly isn't a two way loving relationship. Lewis is pretty much there for one thing (although he might do it multiple times) and IMO I think that Lisa not might be the most sexually experienced in the project, I think that may be one of the main draws to Lewis is that he has some knowledge behind him and Lewis is also mainly there because of Lisa's sexual naivety. I do wish them the best but as I say I think Lisa can find someone who has the knowledge and is looking for a relationship with her. 

• Like 1

So I'm being mean huh? Whatever! I happen to like Lisa and I want the best for her and yes I know she reads this forum. Maybe she'll read my comments and realize that Lewis is a bad choice for a boyfriend and take the time to find someone better. I don't think she needs to be Misty 2.0 to be successful on VH. She doesn't need to have causual sex to get views. She's already proven that she alone has an audience. I happen to think she wants a real boyfriend. I just don't want her thinking she has to stoop to that level to maintain herself here. 

If you think I'm taking out my pom poms with you guys who just want to see her get fucked, think again! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So I'm being mean huh? Whatever! I happen to like Lisa and I want the best for her and yes I know she reads this forum. Maybe she'll read my comments and realize that Lewis is a bad choice for a boyfriend and take the time to find someone better. I don't think she needs to be Misty 2.0 to be successful on VH. She doesn't need to have causual sex to get views. She's already proven that she alone has an audience. I happen to think she wants a real boyfriend. I just don't want her thinking she has to stoop to that level to maintain herself here. 

If you think I'm taking out my pom poms with you guys who just want to see her get fucked, think again! 

Wow this is going to have to stop me agreeing with your comment's. hehe :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I don't think Lewis is a bad choice. Why do you think that? They are both happy with each other.