Lisa & Em - Part #1

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

is it so hard to want both??? 

By love, I mean true love, as in a committed relationship with a guy. The idea of swinging is a secondary issue that comes afterwards. We know that Lewis is not capable of monogamy, unless he plans to change, but I think it's safe to say that he won't. So, is Lisa looking for this kind of love and relationship? 

By fun, I mean casual sex, as in sex for the sake of a good time and views with zero expectations of the guy. That is, Lisa has no desire to tie him down, move in with her, be her only guy in her life. In this case Lewis fits the bill and his ends becomes irrelevant as long as he doesn't physically hurt her. That's a whole other thing. So, is Lisa looking for this kind of fun and relationships? 

It can't be both unless you want to stretch your imagination pretty far into outer space. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

By love, I mean true love, as in a committed relationship with a guy. The idea of swinging is a secondary issue that comes afterwards. We know that Lewis is not capable of monogamy, unless he plans to change, but I think it's safe to say that he won't. So, is Lisa looking for this kind of love and relationship? 

By fun, I mean casual sex, as in sex for the sake of a good time and views with zero expectations of the guy. That is, Lisa has no desire to tie him down, move in with her, be her only guy in her life. In this case Lewis fits the bill and his ends becomes irrelevant as long as he doesn't physically hurt her. That's a whole other thing. So, is Lisa looking for this kind of fun and relationships? 

It can't be both unless you want to stretch your imagination pretty far into outer space. 

I take the meanings to other definitions.. You are right

I guess it has to be love, because if it was fun she will have to be more 'open minded'  

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I take the meanings to other definitions.. You are right

I guess it has to be love, because if it was fun she will have to be more 'open minded'  

More then that, she would have been having sex with all of these guys that she slept with. So far, it’s only been 3 guys. Hardly, the behavior of someone who is into casual sex, much less causal sex for views. I don’t have much hope that Lisa is going to respond to my questions, but I know that for me, I need an answer. I’ve made my mark and I’ve tried to explain my take on this apt. I’m now at the end of the line. My entire evaluation has come to a point. If I’m wrong about her I’d rather know sooner rather then later. Like I said, I can live with being wrong. I’m not here to be some kind of know it all who can’t deal with being wrong about things. Believe me, I can accept her for whoever she is, but I need to hear it from her. I’m not begging and if she doesn’t respond that’s ok too. I’ll just keep on keeping on. 

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

More then that, she would have been having sex with all of these guys that she slept with. So far, it’s only been 3 guys. Hardly, the behavior of someone who is into casual sex, much less causal sex for views. I don’t have much hope that Lisa is going to respond to my questions, but I know that for me, I need an answer. I’ve made my mark and I’ve tried to explain my take on this apt. I’m now at the end of the line. My entire evaluation has come to a point. If I’m wrong about her I’d rather know sooner rather then later. Like I said, I can live with being wrong. I’m not here to be some kind of know it all who can’t deal with being wrong about things. Believe me, I can accept her for whoever she is, but I need to hear it from her. I’m not begging and if she doesn’t respond that’s ok too. I’ll just keep on keeping on. 

What i tried to say with 'open minded'

8 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Maybe Lisa wanted Em to see if Lewis would try to have sex with her. You know,
a test, to see what kind of guy he really is. Just a thought.

Could be, but she already had to know the answer to that one. However, she didn’t know how easy it would be for him to do it.  Now, Lisa knows that he has zero capacity to control his sexual impulses. Wonder if her opinion of Lewis has changed? Of course that depends on whether or not she wants a steady boyfriend or not. 

See the pickle that I’m in with her? To make any sense of Lisa one has to know the basic premise of her desires. Without that key knowledge, it’s hopeless. You might as well just flip a coin and stop caring either way, 

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Could be, but she already had to know the answer to that one. However, she didn’t know how easy it would be for him to do it.  Now, Lisa knows that he has zero capacity to control his sexual impulses. Wonder if he option of Lewis has changed. Of, course that depends on whether or not she wants a steady boyfriend or not. 

See the pickle that I’m in with her? To make any sense of Lisa one has to know the basic premise of her desires. Without that key knowledge, it’s hopeless. You might as well just flip a coin and stop caring either way, 

Do we know, yet, which way she's leaning, love or just fun? Has she said anything
on the shower-graph?

20 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Do we know, yet, which way she's leaning, love or just fun? Has she said anything
on the shower-graph?

Nope, not yet. I’m patiently waiting for that next shower. For the record, I’m not begging her. She can do whatever she wants and I’ll still love her all the same. 

• Like 1