Lisa & Em - Part #1

I think he may be a friend from college days as he was pointing out faces on the photo montage on the cover of Lisa's scrapbook/yearbook (also may have brought his homework in the backpack for Lisa to help with - only joking :biggrin:)

Lisa486.jpg

Lisa488a.jpg

Lisa seems a lot more relaxed and is interacting with the guy which may suggest they already knew each other rather than him being a blind pickup from Tinder or social media. If it is an old boyfriend then it may be more promising and if not then it is some company rather than sitting alone in the apartment. Go Lisa :heart: (yes I am one of the unofficial Lisa fan club members ::))

Lisa489a.jpg

Just now, Arkay2 said:

Lisa seems a lot more relaxed and is interacting with the guy which may suggest they already knew each other rather than him being a blind pickup from Tinder or social media. If it is an old boyfriend then it may be more promising and if not then it is some company rather than sitting alone in the apartment. Go Lisa :heart: (yes I am one of the unofficial Lisa fan club members ::))

Lisa489a.jpg

I'm in that club too. ::)

• Like 1