Lisa & Em - Part #1

9 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

They settled down and started watching the horror movie 'WTF!' but after a short while started browsing available films. Now they have moved the screen and whatever they have picked doesn't register on the camera, might have a better chance if it goes back to NV

Lisa496.jpg  0   599.63 kB

He seems to be doing the right things with little bits of attention and affection. Lisa seems more relaxed and happy in bed here than she has shown with pretty much any other guy. If anything does happen I have a feeling it may be under the blankets but at the moment he doesn't seem to phased or curious about the cameras.

Lisa497.jpg  0   510.21 kB

Or Lisa feels so comfy that she falls asleep :biggrin:

After two nights of nothing, I would never come back if I was this guy. I hate cock teases. Not saying she has to fuck the guy if she's not into him but if you're going to fuck him why invite him to spend the night? Seems like just a waste of everyone's time involved.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

After two nights of nothing, I would never come back if I was this guy. I hate cock teases. Not saying she has to fuck the guy if she's not into him but if you're going to fuck him why invite him to spend the night? Seems like just a waste of everyone's time involved.

This is the first time this guy has been here.