Lisa & Em - Part #1

I'm curious to see how things will develop with this guy and Lisa. He does not seems to be a bad dude. But he's more focus on having sex with Lisa and that''s it. May be it will work for a few days. Or he will change. I don't know. But what i've seen so far doesn't make me think that there will be real progress in Lisa's apt. 

I think the dude is using Lisa because he can fuck her for free and Lisa is using him to make something happening in her apt. and beeing different from Misty. That is fucking only one guy. But with this dude, it will not work.

When you watch couples like Pavel & Alice, Jeff & Violet or Nina & Allan, there's a connection between them, a two way binding. When they are having sex or when they are together. I don't see it here. 

1 minute ago, pahman said:

I'm curious to see how things will develop with this guy and Lisa. He does not seems to be a bad dude. But he's more focus on having sex with Lisa and that''s it. May be it will work for a few days. Or he will change. I don't know. But what i've seen so far doesn't make me think that there will be real progress in Lisa's apt. 

I think the dude is using Lisa because he can fuck her for free and Lisa is using him to make something happening in her apt. and beeing different from Misty. That is fucking only one guy. But with this dude, it will not work.

When you watch couples like Pavel & Alice, Jeff & Violet or Nina & Allan, there's a connection between them, a two way binding. When they are having sex or when they are together. I don't see it here. 

They won't be a couple. Just fuck once in a while till she finds someone else which might not happen the way things are going.

17 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

They won't be a couple. Just fuck once in a while till she finds someone else which might not happen the way things are going.

Yes, i know. I'm not sure if that will bring her more viewers. Although Misty's numbers seem to be high, she has to fight everyday to keep them higher.

6 minutes ago, pahman said:

Yes, i know. I'm not sure if that will bring her more viewers. Although Misty's numbers seem to be high, she has to fight everyday to keep them higher.

And with nina alan serena apt & violet jeff moving & nina's manager maybe opening new apt & casahot hopefully returning the competition will heat up more.