Lisa & Em - Part #1

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

That's the 1st i've seen of that but blanket sex is unwatchable.

Yep! I completely agree. It might as well never have happened. It so funny going back and reading those old posts.  Lisa should really go back and read them. Funny how we can be so nice and lovey when things are going our way and out for blood at other times. A lot of people here didn't have such nice things to say when she was kicking Tommy's ass. I still would love to know why? 

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yep! I completely agree. It might as well never have happened. It so funny going back and reading those old posts.  Lisa should really go back and read them. Funny how we can be so nice and lovey when things are going our way and out for blood at other times. A lot of people here didn't have such nice things to say when she was kicking Tommy's ass. I still would love to know why? 

We had to wait for like a week for something to happen in that apt & when it finally did the stream went bonkers while chloe was blowing james. It wasn't a gr8 start.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I remember it well. That place was a disaster. Lisa is pretty damn awesome on her own though. I don't mind if she has a bunch of sex. I just like seeing her be herself around her apt. 

I like watching her but i do want her to have sex. She obviously enjoys it. Sex should be in the mix. (And absolutely no blankets)

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That sucks! Did you already contact VH and start your days?

yes, had today and tomorrow to enjoy, the last days,
 but with this experience was good, and it really is funny with so many apartments I spent most of the time in an apartment, there could be a subscription for 1 or 2 apartment for those who can not pay the monthly vh, which is my case