Lisa & Em - Part #1

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That's because your a CC member. Trust me, there is an audience out there, away from CC, who love this type of arrangement and watch this apt often. As long as Lisa keeps up her nudity and search for love, she had it made.

I think Groomy knows much about that than us. He knows the stats of VHTV. He said not long ago that he wasn't optimistic about Lisa.  May be his position has changed.

James and Chloe apartment didn't close because of CC members, but because of the audience. It's the same with those apts. that are closing. At RLC , those apts would still exist. The VHTV requirement is different from other cam sites, i guess.

52 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I know! What makes Casahot so amazing is that it's like camming without all the bullshit. No teasing, no tipping, no stretching out the show for tips, no private shows off cam, and most importantly no tipping vibrators. It's a cam show without all the stuff everyone hates about cam shows. Plus, since they live there it also has that voyeur aspect to it as well. I love it!

amy is not true that casahot does not have tipping, girls constantly ask to pay drinks in the chat that she has present on her tv, it becomes very annoying for those who understand the language, I prefer chaturbate to casahot

1 hour ago, pahman said:

People like Bree because she's sexy and because of the way she matches with Drew. The same with Jeff & Violet, Pavel & Alice. I see these couples stay in VHTV for a long time. As for Lisa, she has greater potentials than other girls in VHTV but she needs a permanent guy in her apt. to make it not some who comes once awhile. 

i don't think she needs a guy to live with her. but she does need someone dependable to visit her & do more than a massage & sleepover.

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Sara is not going stay long so it's not even worth talking about. Alice is awesome. They can carry that apt alone with Jeka and Sara visiting. 

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

I don't believe... Pavel goes to work everyday... she stay home alone at the bedroom... not good to grab views.. it will be just a 'empty' house

i watch a few apts & alice will fit in nicely. she's dependable & doesn't need to fuck 24/7. that being said she also isn't going to do anything spectacular out of the ordinary like terry or the potential (not allways realized) of a misty type. but she will have a steady place for the viewers.

54 minutes ago, pahman said:

I'm not so sure about that Amy3. The interest people have falls quickly if there's no real evolution. I will give you an example for myself as a subscriber and CC member.

When Lisa started cleaning her apt. naked, showing her ass on cam 5, i made a lot of pics of her. I wanted to show her body, in fact to help her increase her audience because she's a beautiful girl. 

But after a few days, i rapidly became bored because it was the same thing over and over and i stopped taking pics. It's my own experience and i'm sure there are people out there who feel the same.

People who pay always want more. 

agreed. i love watching her cleaning & such naked but there must be more mixed in. and not sexless clothed sleepovers.

45 minutes ago, nack said:

Yes and you never know. One moment the girls are sexercising and the next moment there is hardcore smooching,dildo fest with great close ups !!

Also, the final part of the show happens when everyone is asleep and I have so much fun creating the final moments.:biggrin:

And that makes you a great VH viewer too! You get it! Oh, and I get to enjoy the pics and gifs. 😁

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

agreed. i love watching her cleaning & such naked but there must be more mixed in. and not sexless clothed sleepovers.

That's where the "finding love" part comes in. I look at her place very differently then the rest. I'm glad it's here cause now I'm hooked on finding out what happens regardless of the sex so much. That's how you become successful and the lack this interest is why KPLP are lagging. At some point, sex alone only goes so far. Just ask Alan and Nina, who will be cashing a big check this week.

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

هذا هو المكان الذي يأتي "العثور على الحب" جزء في. أنا أنظر إلى مكانها بشكل مختلف جدا ثم بقية. أنا سعيد لأنه هنا سبب الآن أنا مدمن مخدرات على معرفة ما يحدث بغض النظر عن الجنس كثيرا. هذه هي الطريقة التي تصبح ناجحة والافتقار إلى هذا الاهتمام هو السبب في كبلب متخلفة. وفي مرحلة ما، لا يمارس الجنس وحده إلا حتى الآن. فقط أسأل ألان ونينا، الذين سوف يتم صرف شيك كبير هذا الأسبوع.

:biggrin:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That's where the "finding love" part comes in. I look at her place very differently then the rest. I'm glad it's here cause now I'm hooked on finding out what happens regardless of the sex so much. That's how you become successful and the lack this interest is why KPLP are lagging. At some point, sex alone only goes so far. Just ask Alan and Nina, who will be cashing a big check this week.

I don't believe in this "finding love" thing of Lisa anymore since she brought back and fuck with this Do Little Tattooed Guy.  I even believe they see each other outside VHTV and she will stick with him. She has been consistent from the very beginning.

She invited four guys and rejected them lately, i tought she was trying to find the right guy. But looking back, i believe she knew even before inviting them that nothing would happen. She just wanted something to happen in her apt. I'm really sorry for those guys.

So, it will be  really interesting to see if she will start inviting guys again.

2 hours ago, fasterboss said:

amy is not true that casahot does not have tipping, girls constantly ask to pay drinks in the chat that she has present on her tv, it becomes very annoying for those who understand the language, I prefer chaturbate to casahot

Then it's a good thing I don't understand the language. I know they chat, which is fine. If they get tips for drinks I don't mind that much. It's not as obtrusive as it is on regular cam sites. I hate the tipping vibrators the most. 

1 hour ago, pahman said:

I don't believe in this "finding love" thing of Lisa anymore since she brought back and fuck with this Do Little Tattooed Guy.  I even believe they see each other outside VHTV and she will stick with him. She has been consistent from the very beginning.

She invited four guys and rejected them lately, i tought she was trying to find the right guy. But looking back, i believe she knew even before inviting them that nothing would happen. She just wanted something to happen in her apt. I'm really sorry for those guys.

So, it will be  really interesting to see if she will start inviting guys again.

Shes looking for connection. When it's not there she doesn't have sex with them. Pretty typical female behavior. The fact that people would like for her to fuck every guy she meets is missing the point of who Lisa is. She's not Misty! She wants to feel love and for her, casual sex isn't enough. 

• Like 1