Lisa & Em - Part #1

Listen, Lisa is never going to be able to compete with the level of sex on any of these apts, except the do nothing's who do nothing. It's not her gig, her edge, her hook. It's her love life that's interesting and the fact that she is so open about her nudity it keeps everything in motion. If she can hold on to Lewis then fine. Her show becomes about that. If it doesn't work out, then her show becomes about finding another guy she can love. This a real girl and a real voyeur experience. Enjoy it for that alone. I do. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Listen, Lisa is never going to be able to compete with the level of sex on any of these apts, except the do nothing's who do nothing. It's not her gig, her edge, her hook. It's her love life that's interesting and the fact that she is so open about her nudity it keeps everything in motion. If she can hold on to Lewis then fine. Her show becomes about that. If it doesn't work out, then her show becomes about finding another guy she can love. This a real girl and a real voyeur experience. Enjoy it for that alone. I do. 

Yes Amy . I like Lisa the way she is.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Already is 'winning' :biggrin::cool:

• Like 1

What i'm trying to explain to you Amy3 is that i believe Lisa has already chosen for that tattooed guy and that the "finding love" you are talking about does not exist. Inviting guys and rejecting them is just an attempt to make something happen in her apt. I hope i'm wrong.

• Upvote 1

I get what your saying, but I don't think she is that devious. You're saying that she has already commited herself to Lewis and the other guys are false flags to make it seem that she could do more. I don't believe that's the case at all. I think that she has just now picked Lewis and she's trying to make it work. I think she wants a relationship not a fuck buddy. She hasn't had any other guys over since she has been with Lewis so I don't really see how you can come to your conclusion. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

أحصل على ما قوله، ولكن لا أعتقد أنها هي الملتوية. كنت تقول انها قد ارتكبت بالفعل نفسها لويس والرجال الآخرين هي أعلام كاذبة لجعلها تبدو أنها يمكن أن تفعل أكثر من ذلك. لا أعتقد أن هذا هو الحال على الإطلاق. أعتقد أنها اختارت الآن لويس وهي تحاول أن تعمل. أعتقد أنها تريد علاقة ليس اللعنة الأصدقاء. لم يكن لديها أي رجال آخرين أكثر منذ أنها كانت مع لويس لذلك أنا لا أرى حقا كيف يمكن أن تأتي إلى استنتاجكم. 

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I get what I say, but I do not think they are twisted. You say she has already committed herself to Lewis and other men are false flags to make her look like they can do more. I do not think this is the case at all. I think she now chose Lewis as she tries to work. I think they want a relationship is not a friends fuck. She did not have any other men anymore since she was with Lewis so I did not really see how she could come to your conclusion.

24 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I get what your saying, but I don't think she is that devious. You're saying that she has already commited herself to Lewis and the other guys are false flags to make it seem that she could do more. I don't believe that's the case at all. I think that she has just now picked Lewis and she's trying to make it work. I think she wants a relationship not a fuck buddy. She hasn't had any other guys over since she has been with Lewis so I don't really see how you can come to your conclusion. 

If she wants a relationship and not a fuck buddy, it will not work here unless she's with someone who loves her in that apt. Lewis only wants to fuck her period. If you have a subscription, you may like to watch this video in the archives moments on the VH websites. The last ten minutes are telling. 

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm11/cam16/lewis-sneaks-im-undercover-sept-15

Sorry, no subscription. What happened? 

I know that Lewis is a player. I commented endlessly about that. I think Lisa thinks she can somehow make a boyfriend out of him. I happen to think it's a lost cause, but I suppose it's worth a try. He is someone who she likes enough to fuck and if it doesn't work out at least she got something out of it including a longer stay here. I can almost guarantee you that she won't be be having causal sex with people she doesn't want to call her boyfriend. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Sorry, no subscription. What happened? 

I know that Lewis is a player. I commented endlessly about that. I think Lisa thinks she can somehow make a boyfriend out of him. I happen to think it's a lost cause, but I suppose it's worth a try. He is someone who she likes enough to fuck and if it doesn't work out at least she got something out of it including a longer stay here. I can almost guarantee you that she won't be be having causal sex with people she doesn't want to call her boyfriend. 

And that's totally okay. Lisa is really nice interacts with us and wants to have fun with us. So we should totally let her make her life like she wants.

• Like 2