Lisa & Em - Part #1

35 minutes ago, nack said:

This place smells of Barca... time to get out ....:sick:

Just curious do the Barca girls interact with CC members?  See told you Nack it’s her show. If she wants to bate in front of the cams it’s her privilege to do so.  She doesn’t have a steady stream of partners so she has to do her thing to get views. There are other apts if you can’t stand it. 

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Just curious do the Barca girls interact with CC members?  See told you Nack it’s her show. If she wants to bate in front of the cams it’s her privilege to do so.  She doesn’t have a steady stream of partners so she has to do her thing to get views. There are other apts if you can’t stand it. 

I love her..I can't stand the postings made by some users that smell of Barca. I am not against any tenant doing anything.They can have sex, not have sex,undercover or not,doesn't matter to me.

They can do whatever they like and they don't have to please us EVERYTIME.

6 minutes ago, nack said:

I love her..I can't stand the postings made by some users that smell of Barca. I am not against any tenant doing anything.They can have sex, not have sex,undercover or not,doesn't matter to me.

They can do whatever they like and they don't have to please us EVERYTIME.

I hear you about the lovey dovey stuff. It's hard not to when it's so in your face. I mean what else can you say that's not going to sound awe inspiring? I suppose people could just not say anything, but that's not like us to be quiet. Surely there's nothing wrong with suggesting ideas. She does read CC and has willingly interacted with us. I guess I just don't know what you expect us to do. I don't post pics and if I can't express affection for her, what's left for me to say? And if I say nothing how is that helping her? I want her to stay and make a ton of money off VH. My only regret is that Anna and Alex are ripping her off. Too bad she can't make a deal with VH all by herself.

I guess the issue is this. If she chooses to interact with us, why get so upset when we do?