Lisa & Em - Part #1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess the tweet was bad English and maybe meant what she did naked this afternoon. I cant imagine Lisa having naked teatime with other naked guys and girls. That wont happen...

It makes sense what you say, I was really curious.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess the tweet was bad English and maybe meant what she did naked this afternoon. I cant imagine Lisa having naked teatime with other naked guys and girls. That wont happen...

Could be a tea party only with Misty :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe we will see a party with herself only. No way she would get completely naked at a party. Even topless would be a surprise...

yes I can agree being lisa organizing the party, because list was already naked at a party at Anna and Alex's house

44 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

sorry guys, i don't want say she is fat because she's not , but is visible a little difference from chloe and james apt, maybe i'm wrong, but she was more skinny (this is what i see)... she know better of us her weight so sorry again for what i said before

Lisa bought a scale few days ago. I guess she realised that she have to do something for her weight. 

1 minute ago, pahman said:

Lisa bought a scale few days ago. I guess she realised that she have to do something for her weight. 

I dont think she has too. Why do all people think girls must only be skin and bones? Shes looking nice and sexy the way she is...

• Like 1