Lisa & Em - Part #1

2 minutes ago, clivebb2 said:

who is this lisa? is it the girl lived with misty before? i don't watch the misty appartment

Yes she also stayed with Chloe and James when either one was away.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So i was wrong... it looked like the lisa apartment was turned to other area... but it's the same, but higher.. so 1 or 2 floors higher and not on same position (left - right or something like that)

One or two floors? Look right ... and a considerable number of floors above.
::)

I live on a first floor and i can view the road from inside my window... have a friend that live on the third floor (more or less 6-7 meters difference) and his view near the windows is totally different) 

but you could be right... we have to ask to lisa or misty

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

But we'll see Lisa in Misty pretty often because the laundry machine is apparently going to be shared between them.
:cool:

Yes, and i notice that lisa had the keys from misty apartment ... Lisa living room looks better but to receive friends don't have that balcony inside to be easier for the food

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I live on a first floor and i can view the road from inside my window... have a friend that live on the third floor (more or less 6-7 meters difference) and his view near the windows is totally different) 

but you could be right... we have to ask to lisa or misty

I am taking as a visual reference the roofs of the houses and the treetops between the two loggias.

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes, and i notice that lisa had the keys from misty apartment ... Lisa living room looks better but to receive friends don't have that balcony inside to be easier for the food

At C & J we saw that Lisa has lots of friends.
The place now, including the size of the sofa, suggests these visits there.
We will now see in practice what Anna bets on.
Other than Misty it is fact ... how different it is that will be matter.