Lisa & Em - Part #1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Not sure about the number, but crashed and burned. If a young guy like that can't get it hard after running Lisa, there something wrong. Could be alcohol or the cans, which is understandable, but damn we certainly didn't need that. 

I bet again on alcohol... because his slow movements and body talk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pahman said:

I'm really sorry for Lisa, I said it last week. I have the feeling that she's having sex with different guys now to save her apt.

You call that sex? He had a wet noodle. No, Lisa already knows she doesn't have to have sex to maintain this apt. Plus, she not that desparate to stay here. Believe it, she is doing exactly whatever she wants to. She is the real deal. A voyeurs dream! She answers to no one when it comes to sex. Well, except may Lewis. 

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You call that sex? He had a wet noodle. No, Lisa already knows she doesn't have to have sex to maintain this apt. Plus, she not that desparate to stay here. Believe it, she is doing exactly whatever she wants to. She is the real deal. A voyeurs dream! She answers to no one when it comes to sex. Well, except may Lewis. 

Don't be naive Amy3

• Like 1