Lisa & Em - Part #1

12 minutes ago, pahman said:

The girls want to sleep but Alex and his friend are disturbing them. Alex is a real asshole when is drunk.

Alex can certainly be an asshole when drunk but not tonight. He deserves credit (as does Anna) for dealing with more than one situation that arose during the party. Also he has ended up at Lisa's rather than at home because he had to drive the drunk no-shirt guy home to remove him from the apartment. Because Anna has already gone to sleep and he had to return Misty's boyfriend to here he is now stranded at Lisa's and it is only right that he can crash there. In this instance I don't think the girls mind, in fact they each gave him a goodnight kiss on the cheek, much to his embarrassment.  He will probably show Misty's boyfriend down to her apartment before turning in for what is left of the night.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Alex can certainly be an asshole when drunk but not tonight. He deserves credit (as does Anna) for dealing with more than one situation that arose during the party. Also he has ended up at Lisa's rather than at home because he had to drive the drunk no-shirt guy home to remove him from the apartment. Because Anna has already gone to sleep and he had to return Misty's boyfriend to here he is now stranded at Lisa's and it is only right that he can crash there. In this instance I don't think the girls mind, in fact they each gave him a goodnight kiss on the cheek, much to his embarrassment.  He will probably show Misty's boyfriend down to her apartment before turning in for what is left of the night.

True.. If it wasn't for Alex the shirtless probably will be puking all over the house

• Like 1

The tale of the morning after   - Once upon a time, after a great party, the host Lisa and her best friend Chloe were in bed together...

They wake up to find they are in a threesome (naughty Teddy)  :blush: :biggrin:

Lisa311.jpg

Your BFF is up and about earlier than you :blush:

Lisa312.jpg

Looking good Chloe :heart:

Chloe10.jpg

try to remember some of the events of the evening and review any photos on phone

Lisa314.jpg

Chill.... :cool:

Lisa319.jpg

Best friend helps with rest of clearing up

Lisa323.jpg

Chloe11.jpg

and back to bed to catch up on some sleep (Teddy wins again)

Lisa322.jpg

No way says Chloe - Kung Fu Panda is on the TV

Lisa327.jpg

Got to watch that (and still looking hot at the same time)

Lisa326.jpg

so what surprises will the rest of the day hold?

• Like 7

The tale of the unexpected visitor :biggrin:   -   Once upon a time...

The front access doorbell goes and Chloe lets Lisa know who is arriving (obviously thinks it is funny)

Lisa329.jpg

Yes, it is the drunk from last night and he has brought flowers for Lisa (hopefully as an apology)

Lisa330.jpg

I'd recognise that shirt anywhere

Lisa331.jpg

No caption needed for the next picture as Chloe's expression says it all

Lisa332.jpg

:huh:

Lisa333.jpg

Why has he taken his shirt off?

Lisa335.jpg

Chloe thinks "if I hide behind my knees he may not see me here" :biggrin:

Lisa336.jpg

He is leaving (pretend to be asleep to ignore him)

Lisa339.jpg

"Has he really gone"?

Lisa337.jpg

and chill...:cool:

Lisa338.jpg

and they all lived happily thereafter (we hope)

• Like 7