Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

28 minutes ago, martyen said:

I do not want to create a polemic, but body painting is an art and Sports Illustrated is a good example, the drawings of the girls of B1 and sometimes B2 is disgusting I prefer a massage between girls that takes the same time and is more sensual. ok all girls are not artists in painting, so if you were bad in a discipline made something else. In my memories Megan Karol the twin sisters are artists in this artistic field

I don't think you're wrong per se, but I just want to put out there that if everybody on did things they're good at, or looks good on them... some people would go 10 miles out of their way to avoid spandex, instead of inflicting on the rest of us... just saying... lol

Edited by Stormshaedow
Fumble fingers
  • Like 1

il y a 4 minutes, Stormshaedow a dit :

Je ne pense pas que vous avez tort en soi, mais je veux juste mettre là-bas que si tout le monde sur a fait des choses qu'ils sont bons à, ou semble bon sur eux ... certaines personnes iraient 10 miles de leur chemin pour éviter spandex, au lieu d'infliger le reste d'entre nous ... juste dire ... lol

I agree with your message but for me it seems to me that a massage is more appropriate for a site like RLC

49 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

moos54 relax youjust   to laugh

On doit pas avoir le même humour alors parce que venant de toi cela fait des sous entendu pas très classe, la prochaine fois rajoute :biggrin: comme cela tu passera peut être pour un marrant