Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

35 minutes ago, Mauri said:

it starts to cold, I do not know how long they will go on the terrace

They have a very nice balcony in B2, now covered by a cam, so we could've watched them if they wanted to sit out in the fresh air, but I do not think this is about that at all. I do not consider this natural behaviour, but rather intentional avoidance of cameras.

I do not know what RLC accept of its tenants, but I have informed them, that for us paying to watch the life in these apartment, it kind of feels like they are fooling us. It is not a one time occurance either, but it has become the norm
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

They have a very nice balcony in B2, now covered by a cam, so we could've watched them if they wanted to sit out in the fresh air, but I do not think this is about that at all. I do not consider this natural behaviour, but rather intentional avoidance of cameras.

I do not know what RLC accept of its tenants, but I have informed them, that for us paying to watch the life in these apartment, it kind of feels like they are fooling us. It is not a one time occurance either, but it has become the norm

I did not wrote an e-mail, because i still think it is only for support and not for complains, but i agree with you in this point. 

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

lamenting does not serve anything, they only answer the technical problems of telecoms, not for other things

12 minutes ago, Spock said:

I did not wrote an e-mail, because i still think it is only for support and not for complains, but i agree with you in this point. 

I know, RLC do not have a chanel for complain/feed back, unlike VHTV, wich actually listen to their costumers

• Upvote 1