Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

6 minutes ago, Spoon said:

It always goes up and down a bit and every time is a little on the downside people start saying the apartments are dead and should be shut down. Then a new girl or two comes along and everyone is happy again. For a while at least, then the dead-arguments begin again. And on and on it goes. Just sit back and relax, it'll be better again soon. Personally I don't think it's that terrible now, although there are a couple of things I would like to see changed. 

... barcelona is dead for over half a year now. ... When a new girls join, there is hope, but lately this hope was never rewarded.

It is best to close this apartments as fast as posible. A few fake masturbations do not change anything. :/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Spoon said:

It always goes up and down a bit and every time is a little on the downside people start saying the apartments are dead and should be shut down. Then a new girl or two comes along and everyone is happy again. For a while at least, then the dead-arguments begin again. And on and on it goes. Just sit back and relax, it'll be better again soon. Personally I don't think it's that terrible now, although there are a couple of things I would like to see changed. 

There are certainties : the daily shower , the preparations for the night , naked sleeping girls .And empty apps !

I stopped my subscription and go for a month to VHTV , cheaper and replay included , we will see . ::)

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Spock said:

... barcelona is dead for over half a year now. ... When a new girls join, there is hope, but lately this hope was never rewarded.

It is best to close this apartments as fast as posible. A few fake masturbations do not change anything. :/

I prefer if they stay open as I still enjoy them. And apparently you do as well since you still watch them. Or are you saying they are boring without even watching?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Spoon said:

I prefer if they stay open as I still enjoy them. And apparently you do as well since you still watch them. Or are you saying they are boring without even watching?

B1 and B2...215,652 posts

Leora and Paul...36,739 posts

3K...27,505 posts

Maya and Stepan...8,187 posts

Nelly and Bogdon...6,869

These are the top 5 apt as far as posts are concerned...Enough said...:biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2