Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I haven't heard from him in ages...:confused:

14 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

I have not seen him on lately or on real life cam fan fourm at all

Last I heard of him was in early august, so not quite 2 months ago, at RLCF.

He then said he now has 40% of the investments, but many say he is just a fraud.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Spoon said:

RLC are apparently blocking access to them from Russia and Ukraine so that the girls will have some privacy in the sense that friends (and enemies) won't easily see what they're doing. Hence everyone is from the same region. If they start getting people from elsewhere and want to keep the same policy they would need to block more countries and lose potential income in the form of memberships.

They have tenants from Spain and Chzeckia too... I know it is not blocked in Spain.

il y a 3 minutes, Spoon a dit :

RLC bloquent apparemment accès à partir de la Russie et de l'Ukraine pour que les filles auront une certaine intimité dans le sens que les amis (et ennemis) ne voient pas facilement ce qu'ils font. D'où tout le monde est de la même région. S'ils commencent à amener les gens d'ailleurs et veulent garder la même politique qu'ils auraient besoin de bloquer plus de pays et de perdre des revenus potentiels sous la forme d'adhésions.

hello to all your reasoning makes me react in the sense that nothing prevents RLC from opening an apartment in an English-speaking country and blocking countries like Russia or ukraine. The pretext of keeping the intimacy of girls is only valid for Barca 1 and 2 because RLC can be partnered with Russian agency in Barcelona (photos, nightclub, computer equipment, private evening etc ...) The jet lag is perhaps a problem for RLC to open apartments in Australia, new zeland, but other country why not england would be highly appreciated. RLC opened apartments in Italy and Spain why not reverse the participants, put Spaniards in Italy and Italians in Spain. There is surely a reason but the what ?.