Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

The big guy in B2 doesn't seem that interested, keeps looking at his cell ! 

That is all they all do in any of the apartments.   If they make them leave their cells at the door, it be a much better to live.

il y a 2 minutes, Sergio a dit :

Messieurs, je vous souhaite une bonne nuit, surtout à Isidore, faire un bon rapport de ce qui se passe dans B2, on se sent demain

merci beaucoup Sergio

j'attends le retour de l'eau courante  et je pourrais dire que pour moi tout va bien

55 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

With apeman turning up last night like bad penny, I guess it was inevitable that he would show up again tonight. What a cruel coincidence; every time I have to be away on a Thursday and face a long drive something classic takes place on a Wednesday night and last year's orgy night started on a Wednesday if I'm not mistaken. Could tonight be the night Zlata shows her true colours that have so far been dormant?

I wouldn't panic, you'll miss nothing...for a number of reasons

• The cast in B2 is totally different to the party girls here last year, apart from Madam Lola...
  • Irina and especially Zlata have shown barely any flesh since entering the apartment, so it's a big ask for them to do that with 2 total strangers...
  • Irina's possessive BF was hardly out the door and down the stairs when Beardo and his sidekick arrived.This is the BF she's spent pretty much every minute of every day with over the last week
  • These guys aren't exactly oil paintings are they! Zlata and especially Irina could have their pick...and they wouldn't pick these...
  • Drugs played a huge part in the events of last year..Can you really see Zlata going down that route, if in fact they have any...She doesn't appear to be an easily lead daft young girl like 1 or 2 last year...
  • I don't think RLC would allow that scene to happen again...
  • Lola's been giggling like a little schoolgirl at everything beardo says...they are old friends from way back, but the other 2 are taking it easy, drinking slowly and being polite but I think losing interest..
  • Lola can't manipulate the others like she did last year...

But I might be wrong...:dodgy:
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I would not panic, you'll miss anything for a number of reasons

• The cast in B2 is totally different to the party girls here last year, apart from Madam Lola ...
  • Irina and especially Zlata have shown barely any flesh since entering the apartment, so it's a big ask for them to do that with 2 total strangers ...
  • Irina's possessive BF was hardly out the door and down the stairs when Beard and his sidekick arrived.This is the BF she spent pretty much every minute of every day with over the last week
  • These guys are not exactly oil paintings they are! Zlata and especially Irina could have their pick ... and they would not pick these ...
  • Drugs played a huge part in the events of last year..Can you really see Zlata going down that route, if in fact they have any ... She does not seem to be an easy lead daft young girl like 1 or 2 last year ...
  • I do not think RLC would allow that scene to happen again ...
  • Lola's been giggling like a little schoolgirl at everything that beard says ... they are old friends from way back, but the other 2 are taking it easy, drinking slowly and being polite but I think losing interest ..
  • Lola can not manipulate the others like she did last year ...

But I might be wrong ...:dodgy:

Nope your dead right

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I wouldn't panic, you'll miss nothing...for a number of reasons

• The cast in B2 is totally different to the party girls here last year, apart from Madam Lola...
  • Irina and especially Zlata have shown barely any flesh since entering the apartment, so it's a big ask for them to do that with 2 total strangers...
  • Irina's possessive BF was hardly out the door and down the stairs when Beardo and his sidekick arrived.This is the BF she's spent pretty much every minute of every day with over the last week
  • These guys aren't exactly oil paintings are they! Zlata and especially Irina could have their pick...and they wouldn't pick these...
  • Drugs played a huge part in the events of last year..Can you really see Zlata going down that route, if in fact they have any...She doesn't appear to be an easily lead daft young girl like 1 or 2 last year...
  • I don't think RLC would allow that scene to happen again...
  • Lola's been giggling like a little schoolgirl at everything beardo says...they are old friends from way back, but the other 2 are taking it easy, drinking slowly and being polite but I think losing interest..
  • Lola can't manipulate the others like she did last year...

But I might be wrong...:dodgy:

Agree with all your points naga and yes it is a changed cast. I get the uneasy feeling though that this is the lull before the storm. Maybe he's waiting for Anna to make a cameo appearance after all she did give him a good blow job last year 😊

• Like 1