Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

50 minutes ago, ed2 said:

There is no doubt Tereza caused all the shit. I do not think Regina&Sher did the right thing, far from it, but Regina was closer to Tereza long before Renata was in the picture, so when Tereza cause a conflict, where they were forced to take sides, Regina&Sher were put in a very difficult situation. I say they made a terribly wrong choice, but for them standing in it, it was likely not a easy situation. The relations with Renata might be impossible to restore, even when Tereza leaves, after their betrayal of Renata, but I mostly blame Tereza for it all.

41 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I always thought Sher was more friendly with Renata than Regina was, who you rightly say, befriended Tereza almost instantly...even though she let Renata do what she wanted with her during that famous night...I cannot see how this apt will work when Tereza goes...

These 2 posts pretty much sum it up for me also.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

stone cold whats up with john cena

Haven't a clue what's up with him.  After his loss to Roman Reigns on Sunday Night the way he sat in the Corner of the Ring makes it look like he may have had his last Wrestling Match being a Main Eventer.

41 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Haven't a clue what's up with him.  After his loss to Roman Reigns on Sunday Night the way he sat in the Corner of the Ring makes it look like he may have had his last Wrestling Match being a Main Eventer.

Like all good things..they come to an end...:confused:

• Like 1