Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

13 hours ago, slider_69 said:

My reference was to getting her to change her clothes.....................not to the fact that I enjoy watching chubby ladies ! :angry:

IMHO, This brings me to a question of generalities, but paying attention to your thought of changing clothes. 

If a woman, lets call her Regina, wears the same panties for four days and then ships them to a lonely guy, lets call him Adam, for $20 postage included.  Would she make money? 

The reason I asked, I was searching for something on Craigslist (USA).  With in the 'for sale' area, where I was looking for a small box trailer, I saw that a lady was doing just that, "4 day old underwear $20 postage included." 

I went and told my wife of the ad and shared how we could reduce that to just one day old and $15 postage included and stay at home and make a fortune.  Unless your wife is on the wild side I would not suggest you making this suggestion.  WHY?  Well, this is why I sleep in the guest  bedroom now until forgiven.  Oh well, at least I do not have a black eye, or stitches.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, slider_69 said:

My reference was to getting her to change her clothes.....................not to the fact that I enjoy watching chubby ladies ! :angry:

Regina is my type of woman, she's not fat, she's well rounded. I like a woman with a bit of meat on her. I wouldn't even call her chubby, she's pretty average when compared to the majority of women of today.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Calatilla76 said:

Regina is my type of woman, she's not fat, she's well rounded. I like a woman with a bit of meat on her. I wouldn't even call her chubby, she's pretty average when compared to the majority of women of today.

She's certainly not obese, but I don't think saying she's a touch on the plump side is out of bounds. She definitely doesn't have the typical "stick-figure" body type RLC loves to showcase.

• Like 1

une deuxième caméra dans la salle de bain commune de B2 ne sert à rien vous ne manquez pas grand chose car il n'y a rien à voir à part le WC

une autre caméra serait plus utile dans la salle de bain du  bas en B1

si des personnes sur ce forum ont encore la naiveté de penser que tout est vrai ce qu'ils voient sur les réseaux sociaux  , prenez vite un rendez- vous à St Anne franchement :angel:

3 hours ago, Calatilla76 said:

My thoughts also,as i have said,this apt. does have a variety in body types and i think all are to my taste. I like all natural anyways,and i'm not one for tattoos on women (i'm not really old fashioned), but i like all natural,no fake tits or lips,but a nice soft, body like regina,, BUILT FOR COMFORT. 

• Like 2