Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

14 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Sofies friend Irina in b2, very hot looking, but hopefully she'll also do something in the apartment

I fear she is another club girl, but I'll wait and see, as I'm also giving Zlata alittle time before I judge.

I think Tereza has had enough time now, but so far she does even less than Lola, Regina&Sher have atleast done a few shower bates.

But welcome Irina, hope you'll surprise!

Just now, ed2 said:

I fear she is another club girl, but I'll wait and see, as I'm also giving Zlata alittle time before I judge.

I tereza has had enough time now, but so far she does even less than Lola, Regina&Sher have atleast done a few shower bates.

But welcome Irina, hope you'll surprise!

The value of the girls you mentioned for the project is very simple .... 0 + 0 + 0 = 0

Regina&Sher: I can not differ the names, but the better looking girl is staying outside a lot while other girl is just an unnecessary distraction. Two girls in one room is like no girl at all. 

Lola: Do you see Lola somewere at this place any more? 

... so ...

I guess, Irina could at least be a hope for something different as keeping the life outside. Let see. 

1 hour ago, Stormshaedow said:

She's starting to remind me of Amy... :sad:

Or Sia if I remember correctly?

Also Jessica hardly ever left her room, no less the apartment, untill months, when Irma opened her up.