Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Or Sia if I remember correctly?

Also Jessica hardly ever left her room, no less the apartment, untill months, when Irma opened her up.

Zlata reminds me more of Sia right now by the way she hides to get dressed after a shower, and she hasn't changed from day 1. But it's early days and she might open up a bit...But if she's uncomfortable doing anything more, so be it. She's getting paid for cams to be pointed at her every day and nothing more...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Zlata reminds me more of Sia right now by the way she hides to get dressed after a shower, and she hasn't changed from day 1. But it's early days and she might open up a bit...But if she's uncomfortable doing anything more, so be it. She's getting paid for cams to be pointed at her every day and nothing more...

Well, we dissagree on that. Why be on RLC if they are not comfortable with the cams?

But in fact, I think girls like Sia, and now Zlata is OK. They were home alot, doing things like housework, hobbies etc. and not nude all the time, wich seems more natural to me. I like that, but I'd just love alitte bate once in a while too.

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Why be on RLC if they are not comfortable with the cams?

They're getting paid for showing as much as they're comfortable with and getting free accommodation and a free holiday in a great city...Hey, if they asked me, and I could get away with just showing my arse to the cam, I'd jump at the chance...Of course, a lot of you guys might throw up at the site of it and there would be a lot of angry posts directed at me....:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They're getting paid for showing as much as they're comfortable with and getting free accommodation and a free holiday in a great city...Hey, if they asked me, and I could get away with just showing my arse to the cam, I'd jump at the chance...Of course, a lot of you guys might throw up at the site of it and there would be a lot of angry posts directed at me....:biggrin:

Fight me! Now I have to go find where I put the Mind Bleach™... :dodgy:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

:biggrin::biggrin:

puke.gifshock.giftmi.gif

• Like 2