Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They're getting paid for showing as much as they're comfortable with and getting free accommodation and a free holiday in a great city...Hey, if they asked me, and I could get away with just showing my arse to the cam, I'd jump at the chance...Of course, a lot of you guys might throw up at the site of it and there would be a lot of angry posts directed at me....:biggrin:

I still dissagree!

Well, they are not paid to do preformances, and I feel I'm amongst the few that do not encurage the shows. So yes, they are not PAID to do more, but let us say, in an extreme example, a girl only showers wearing a bikini, it would not be compitable with the concept.

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

But in fact, I think girls like Sia, and now Zlata is OK. They were home alot, doing things like housework, hobbies etc. and not nude all the time, wich seems more natural to me. I like that, but I'd just love alitte bate once in a while too.

I know I'm wierd, but reading these threads, I'm hardly the one with the most unrealistic preferances here.

3 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

the oddest with Zlata is even during the day (morning or afternoon) she  does not go to beach or visiting this fabulous city of Barcelona :huh:

She reads CC and does not want Spock attacking her accusing her of not living real life in the apartment:dodgy:

• Like 3